**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

YJ Predictions

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
Does anyone have any insight to what he's getting? Any predictions? I formed a science, and I am very intrigued to see what they could do for him.

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Sadly no insight yet. But science is my closest to forming (2nd science and also 2nd t5cc) and I just pulled YJ a couple days back. I run suicides fulltime. So I hope he will be decently usable with them. Some form of machanic to shrug of debuffs, or a very usefull/powerful sp3.
    Also very excited about kingpin.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Excited for all the buffs. Idk why but I have a feeling that YJ will get the best buff followed by Terrax, Kingpin and Mole God
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    He will hopefully have taunt power drain even if it's a little would be nice
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    The only problem is the hulkbuster synergy my fear is that his power stings will suck or the synergy will be nerfed
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    He’s suppose to be the best buff nearly a overhaul
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Hot damn @Magrailothos ! That was a damn impressive write up brother! If all of that works out for him, I'll be glad that me and my t5cc waited a while.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    To those wanting to r3, i have a science t5cc as well but i doubt he’ll be anywhere near as good as beardo so I’ll continue hoarding. Keep in mind the mags overhaul was a once in a bluemoon type of thing so don’t expect too much
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    A guy can dream.

I just hate the idea of all of us having the same R3s. I want something slightly different.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    maybe placing power stings them poping em for a big burst dmg? One think I think is the he won't be good for suicides.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

Hot damn @Magrailothos ! That was a damn impressive write up brother! If all of that works out for him, I'll be glad that me and my t5cc waited a while.

Thanks, Man. Glad you and a few others seemed to like it.

I'm probably way off, but wth, it's just a bit of fun...
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    "We retuned his power stings and decided in trade off for boosted utility, his regen rate had to go down to 30%. We are happy with his place in the contest and will not be looking at his kit again."

Keks aside, I hope this one's a winner. Community can't handle DD 2.0 right now.