**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help pls

My Iphone had some battery problems so I sent it to service for a battery change and I guess I won't get it for 20 days or so. In the meantime can I use an android device to get the daily crystals and play some arenas etc? I already left my alliance and play no aq or aw? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit ?

Comments

• Options
    ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    Zan0 said:

If your account is connected via kabam id then yes

Yes it is but I don't want to get banned for no reason as I have a 12.2 prestige and a good account. Wanted to be sure about it
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Elhadjee said:

Zan0 said:

If your account is connected via kabam id then yes

Yes it is but I don't want to get banned for no reason as I have a 12.2 prestige and a good account. Wanted to be sure about it
    Yeah you can play on your account. You're just not allowed to share your account.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    You can play on multiple devices, although I see the concern if it refers to just one os or different os.

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Wait what? 20 days to switch a new battery? It takes an hour for me in a service store. Covid-19 rule I can understand, but totally not worth waiting 20 days when you can quickly buy a COVID-19 protection mask while visiting the workshop store to switch battery quick and done in a hour.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ya you shouldn't get banned for that, i'm logged in to 4 different devices with same account, it looks super suspicious lol. But if they didn't ban something so suspicious like that they shouldn't ban u.
  • Options
    ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    Daddrieda said:

Wait what? 20 days to switch a new battery? It takes an hour for me in a service store. Covid-19 rule I can understand, but totally not worth waiting 20 days when you can quickly buy a COVID-19 protection mask while visiting the workshop store to switch battery quick and done in a hour.

I dont have a service store in my city so they sent it to another city and they told me that it would take at least 20 days,dunno why. This is the 5th day and it is hard to be without a phone when you are so used to having a phone. I tried it yesterday and it was almost impossible for me to play on android,I kept dying to mutant side event which I could take with only one champ
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Elhadjee said:

Daddrieda said:

I dont have a service store in my city so they sent it to another city and they told me that it would take at least 20 days,dunno why. This is the 5th day and it is hard to be without a phone when you are so used to having a phone. I tried it yesterday and it was almost impossible for me to play on android,I kept dying to mutant side event which I could take with only one champ
    I feel your pain