**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker crystals

It has got to the point where I expect to see a 3* from my cav crystals. I am thronebreaker and this has drained the excitement from both spending money and getting these crystals.

I think it’d be a good idea to add some sort of thronebreaker crystal, without 3 stars. I don’t think that this should include featured champions or purchasable with units but a crystal you get from logging in.

This will make it much easier for free to play or not whale Thronebreakers to get iso or look forward to opening these crystals

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If anything they should at least make thronebreakers get a cavalier crystal each week. Ones every 2 weeks is just plain silly.
    I would like a thronebreaker crystal. But getting rid of 3* champs should mean they are only attainable via login. If they do become purchasable they should just have a lower chance of 3*. Like 25% instead of 50% or so.
    They should only ever so slightly increase the chance of 5 and 6*. But a garanteed 4* for iso sounds nice.
  • Options
    Blux2uBlux2u Posts: 23
    The 3* champs in cav crystals is exactly why I don't spend anything on them anymore... I'd buy 5 or 10 crystals and get all 3*s, NO WAY !!! If I'm spending, there should be at least some value... 4*s at least give iso... 3*s are just a kick in the teeth... NO WAY... eliminate 3*s and kabam makes more $$ and the buyer gets at least something....