**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to get 2 furies on Doom???

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys.

So I understand the basic mechanics and rotation of doom:

1- MLLLH a few times, pin them on the corner and then slap them into oblivion.

2- Spam sp1 if u need power control/nullify.

3- If you need bigger damage do sp3, then MMLLL or MMLLH and at that point do either sp1 (if you need unblockable/power control/ nullify quickly at that moment ) otherwise do sp2 while still under the Aura of Hazareth's Fury and watch'em burn with those big red numbers.

Correct until here... right?

My question has to do on how to stack two furies before firing sp2 while you are still under Aura of Hazareth. I in fact have done it a couple of times ...I think ... problem is that I am not sure how I did it. And I also think that there is a more expedite way to do it than the way I *think* I did it.

So here's the way I think I did it:

Fired sp3, when I did opponent was at or near full power, kept hitting until I built up to a second sp3, fired it, second fury stacked, then up to sp2 and boom! Burn baby buuuuuurn!!!

Correct?

Thing is that I am not sure that the above is always viable. More often than not (depending on my skill, opponent, nodes, etc) Aura of Hazareth runs out before I reach that second sp3. I imagine that the most sire way for it to work every time qould be to have at least 3 ranks on Mystic Dispersion so u can reach that second sp3 quickly. I dunno as I dont have MD. Am I correct?

Thus, onto the way I think might make it all easier:

Pair Doom with Silver Surfer. The synergy will give a chance for a second Fury to activate after firing an sp1 right after an sp3. So : sp3->sp1->if lucky, two furies->sp2-> melt down due to your insolence!!!!

Is this correct? Is this how that synergy could work?

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    What I do for a guarantted 2 Furies is:

SP3 (Opponent at 2 Bar of power) -> MMLLLMM -> SP1 -> Parry -> MLLLH -> Hold Block -> Bait heavy/Reparry -> MLLLH -> (Opponent should be around 2 bars of power) SP3 -> MMLLLMM -> SP1 -> SP2 with 2 Furies.

After draining the opponent it's better to push him just under a bar of power before your 2nd combo.
  • Options
    AroseinbloomAroseinbloom Posts: 30
    Check out dorky daves video explaining it, its extremely clear from him.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    USE HEIMGOD SYNERGY
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Hmmm, ok so according to your replies then the rotation for guaranteed 1 furies is more complicated than I thought. Ok will work on that. I take it from your replies that MD is not absolutely required for achieving the double furies, correct?

Still the question about SilvSurf synergy remains. Is my interpretation of how the synergy work sound? Will the synergy allow for the second fury to proc on an sp1 after a sp3? I dont have Silver Surfer so I cant test it.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom does not need any points in MD or any synergy.
    DOOM. DOES.NOT.BEG
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I do sp3 when the opponent has 2 or more bars of power. Then MMLLLMM combo -> sp1-> parry MLLLH-> sp3 again.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Opponent above 2 bars.

MLLLH SP3....... MMLLLMM SP1....... PARRY. MLLLH... PARRY.... ML SP3

Thats how I do x2 furies. U can actually perma refresh your furies aswell
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sp3 MlMLLLMM s1 reparry mlllH dp3 MLMLLLMM s1 s2