**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Professor x AQ fault

Playing AQ map5 with team of red mags, AA, and professor X. Took pro X to fight Hulkbuster on power reserve node, very straight forward fight, got to mind control he blocked all of my sp(during mind control sp is unblockable) then had him at 25% health after his regen kicked in, so I went into mind control again to finish the job, while in mind control he unloaded a sp2 on me and killed me WTF? Is this meant to happen? (During mind control can’t gain power of use sp) am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    I had something similar happen just now during an arena. I was using Professor X (one of my favorite champs) to fight Taskmaster, had him in mind control and then he launched an sp3 (while in mind control) that knocked me out. Unless there's some kind of new immunity I'm unaware of (eg, is mind control sometimes a debuff that can be purified?), I don't think this is supposed to happen. If this is a bug, here's some info that might help fix this:

Device and Version: iPhone SE2.

Device Operating System: iOS 14.4.2

Cellular or WiFi: I usually use WiFi, but this happened while I was using cellular (Mint Mobile)

Game Version Installed: Most current (ie, 30.2.1)

Game Mode: Arena

Champions Affected: I was using my 3-star Professor X, awakened, sig 46 (I also have a 4-star Professor X, but haven't experienced this issue using him)

Active Boosts: No boost used