**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can red magneto counter 6.1.5 crossbones??

Hey guys I am struck on that nutty crossbones. Just wanna ask can red magneto counter him. The node says that he is immune to reduction in ability accuracy. Will red magneto bypass that node and also biohazard.
Thanks for suggestions.

Comments

• Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    Faseeh said:

Thanton said:

Hey guys I am struck on that nutty crossbones. Just wanna ask can red magneto counter him. The node says that he is immune to reduction in ability accuracy. Will red magneto bypass that node and also biohazard.
    Thanks for suggestions.

No more biohazard
    I just wanna ask will red magneto reduce his ability accuracy.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No you will get poison as magnetisation happens after the fight starts.
  • Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142

Will poison be removed when crossbones will be magnetized. And after magnetism will I suffer another poison
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Thanton said:

Will poison be removed when crossbones will be magnetized. And after magnetism will I suffer another poison
    No it will not get removed. Magneto is not good for that boss.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    if u have willpower then anyone cane do it it will just cost alot of units and u have to be good at intercepting
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    No, the poison 30 node will kill you. Willpower and recovery may allow you to be in the fight for a few seconds longer but not enough and it'll be a unit sink.

Besides, his stun immunity and the global node will prevent you dearly from doing Magneto's signature playstyle. You wont be able to parry , then stun then heavy (thus no prowess stack) and you will never reach enough power for blasting him into oblivion with a a ramped up sp3.

You might be able to chip away a bit of damage before you die but in general nope, Magneto cannot counter that Crossbones.

The champs who can counter him are ( in no particular order)

-Post 150 combo ramped up and duped Aegon

- Ramped up G2099

- Warlock

- Ramped up CMM ( NF synergy helps greatly for CMM to finish the fight sooner , and NF if duped can also hold his own against that Crossbones cuz the poison will get shrugged of when LMD hits)

- R5/R2 Sentinel

- R5 or R2 duped Medusa with BB synergy . If you keep him armor shattered + the 6 furies from BB synergy then you can outdamage the vigor regen.

- Hyperion

- R5 (better R3) Mysterio ( sig ability nice to have but not that useful as Crossbones shrugs of poison anyway).

Just from the top of my head.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Just use any hard hitting champ. Before the nerf when it had Bio-Hazard, I used Nick Fury and beat it :D . I didn't spend much tho cuz it was during the squirrel girl event so I had the free revives. I only spent like 80 units from my unit stash but used all of my Nutty Revives lol. Just use a quick damage champ and GG.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I just got him down using kingpin. Get sp1 in for AAR before vigor kicks in and hope he shruggs poison on start