**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Freaking really, Kabam? Psycho-man and super skrull??

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
Do you listen to a single thing your player-community says?
Why in the name of Zeus's rectum do you keep pumping out these obscure champions that NO ONE gives a rat's posterior about, when we've been asking for ages for you to release more well-known, desired characters from the marvel universe???
Kraven.
Morbius.
Knull.
Spider-man 2099.
Sandman.
Quicksilver.
These are just a few examples of some characters I've seen countless people ask for. Hell, even freaking doppleganger is more interesting than the nobodies you keep diluting/poisoning the pool with.

I would genuinely like an answer to this question. Why all the obscure characters no one cares about, when we keep mentioning the same names??

Comments

• Options
    We have a variety of reasons to choose the Champions we do, and while we take player requests into account, they cannot be the only reason we choose the Champions we do. They have to have a good place in the Meta of the game, they have to fit the story, and they have to be doable. For instance, Sandman and Quicksilver are not doable in a way that we think would do the characters justice.

Another reason could just be... We don't want to. If we don't think a certain character has a place in the game, we will not add them at this time. But I will say, Super Skrull has been one of the most requested character since I started here.
This discussion has been closed.