**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Psylocke's still Bugged on 5.2.4

Ok I'm starting another thread since you guys didn't care about the one I started 10 days ago. I also made a video this time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6o_9_8QUFA

So the problem is:

On Act 5 Chapter 2 Quest there's a global node we all know there: Masochism, which regen's 5% health every time we place a debuff on the champs there (7 seconds refresh timer), however is Psylocke's ability to keep opponents from gaining power considered a debuff? Cause every time I have a psi charge and start hitting them while they have 0 power it's as if I had power locked them with a Special.

"Psi-charge - Passive.
- Your opponent doesn't gain Power when struck, if they have 0 Power and Psylocke has at least 1 Psi charge

Im timing SP1 after parry to power drain without triggering Masochism. Then they have 0 power and I have a Psi-charge, so Psylocke's ability to keep opponents generating power should still work, because it ISNT a debuff, nowhere in Psy's descriptions says she power drains or power burns with her basic attacks, but when they have 0 power and I have a psi-charge and I hit them while masochism is active it triggers as if I was applying a debuff; again if her ability works as a debuff the descriptions is highly misleading: It should say then:

"- You burn X% of your opponents power or you power lock your opponent when you hit them, if they have 0 Power and Psylocke has at least 1 Psi-charge"

instead of

"- Your opponent doesn't gain Power when struck, if they have 0 Power and Psylocke has at least 1 Psi-charge".

Comments