**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More excited for Psycho man or super skrull?

More excited for Psycho man or super skrull? 87 votes

Psycho man
28%
WarBros23Duke_SilverDjinBranu0727EtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusEtherionGodIron_Spider7125IronGladiator22Carracho01SpideyFunkoJohnyBoyShock29FaseehSkyLord7000Rouger4odishika123CowabungaCokkiemonster_91The_Sentry06 25 votes
Super skrull
71%
BigPoppaCBONEDrZolaMhd20034ThatGuyYouSaw235Sw0rdMasterMoot4LifeWarlord5386LmaoScopeotoe987Raichu626shadow_lurker22MegaGalacticMarvel2289Mad_Titan72Denslo500NablockCosmicspiderman777Ben550pPedrof6Ampx115 62 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Psycho man
    Just because we finally have another frickin Tech champ.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Super skrull
    BuffBeast said:

I’m excited for SuperSkrull, but he’s probably gonna be garbage judging by how sentry and the newer cosmics that should be OP are

Having the powers of all of the Fantastic 4 would seem to make your "probably gonna be garbage" comment pretty unlikely... I mean, combining Thing, Torch, Invisible Woman and even Mr.F combined???!!!

He just HAS to be REALLY good.........{gulp} right, Kabam???
  • AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 88
    I'm excited for both, the evil teletubby and super skrull. I'm curious to how Psycho Man will play out since he has a box of doubt, fear and hate.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Neither really.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Super skrull
    If you are supporting PSYCHO MAN, you are NOT a real man!
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Super skrull

BuffBeast said:

I’m excited for SuperSkrull, but he’s probably gonna be garbage judging by how sentry and the newer cosmics that should be OP are

Having the powers of all of the Fantastic 4 would seem to make your "probably gonna be garbage" comment pretty unlikely... I mean, combining Thing, Torch, Invisible Woman and even Mr.F combined???!!!

He just HAS to be REALLY good.........{gulp} right, Kabam???
    There’s three options. Make him like the F4 in the comics, (most op possible) make him like the F4 in game, (still pretty op) OR, make him trash/underwhelming. The cosmics have some of the heaviest hitters, but they are usually between really good or really bad
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Super skrull
    Superskrull, if done right could replace hyperion.... or even dare i say GROOT
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Psycho man
    Tech class is lacking.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    Super skrull
    I'm really glad to see another tech champ finally make their way into the game, but Super Skrull has always been high on my list of favorite Marvel villains. The idea of one character having the powers of the entire opposing team is just really cool (though X-men villain Mimic didn't do it quite as well). We'll have to wait and see how both champs turn out as far as viability goes, but character wise I'm glad Super Skrull has made his way into the game. (and he was really good in MVC3 as well)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Psycho man
    Give the tech class some love
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Psycho man
    But only because Psycho Man looks greenish which signals the science class which signals Sentry which signals his OP buff in March.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Super skrull
    If he is combination of the Fantastic 4 he should be one of the most powerful characters, but he is mostly gonna be horrible
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Neither. More excited about the Kingpin buff, because I already have him as 6* and he is part of my favorite Marvel character saga (DD).
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Psycho man
    Psycho Man looks like the dumbest character to ever appear in this game, just wanting him because of that