**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tigra continuing to amaze

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Another day, another node Tigra dont care about.
Tigra might just be the new it champ. no im not trying to say shes the best, but she is damn good and is one of the best to play in terms of enjoyment, she is super unique and call deal with a huge variety of painfull fights in this game.

shes one of those champions that may look lackluster to some upon testing her initially but do rank her up and do learn her cause she will make a difference for your roster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utP5X1DHAYw

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I am continually amazed how she can avoid my roster.
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @TheManMythLegend nice job dude
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Better than Morningstar?
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    She is amazing, she keeps getting more uses all the time
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Monke said:

Idk what’s with the disagrees. She’s an awesome champ and top mystic of 2020 imo

FTFY

But yeah she’s awesome, champion takedown one of my favourite fights in game, would love a go on the pre nerf version to see her power in all it’s glory.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Great video. She’s an excellent champ. She’s super fun to play and that sp2 is very satisfying.