**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event quest bug

SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I collected all my tokens and it says I am only at 60 when I should be at 96 therefor I could not get the t5cc crystal
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    SEALteam6 said:

I collected all my tokens and it says I am only at 60 when I should be at 96 therefor I could not get the t5cc crystal

Did you do all runs of legendary difficulty?
    As only legendary difficulty run is counted towards T5cc objective.
  • Options
    Yep, sure did
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

SEALteam6 said:

Yep, sure did

Well did you always do the mutant arcade?
    Yep I did. Honestly I don’t mind much cuz I am no where close to a t5cc but I feel bad if this is happening to others
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    SEALteam6 said:

Yep, sure did

You did the side quest that has Nightcrawler, Rouge, Iceman and Unstoppable Colossus? That quest? Somethings not adding up. Even if you did the other 2 versions that give 2 coins, you'd have 72 stamps.
  • Options
    I did the legendary mutant quest 32 times
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Please feel free to reach out to our Support team so they can take a look at your account. They should be able to help rectify or clarify this for you!
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Please feel free to reach out to our Support team so they can take a look at your account. They should be able to help rectify or clarify this for you!

add on to that. you access support by clicking on home then go to the gear sing scroll down and to you left you will see 2 green buttons one saying support the other one saying forums. click on support and instruction are there hope this helped