**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

1* Hulk for new account

Last night I created a new alt account to see if I can get a 1* Hulk, I just completed 1.4.5 and don't want to finish Act 1 if that means I can't get him or is it if you complete Act 2/3/4? I know he comes from the daily crystal but not sure at what level: summoner, contender, proven, conqueror?

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    You should be fine before act 4 completion
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yeah just hold off beating maestro. They really need to put 1*s in arena rewards or in PHC or something as waiting around for weeks or months on end to pull 1* hulk so you can progress onto act 5 just sucks.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Yeah just hold off beating maestro. They really need to put 1*s in arena rewards or in PHC or something as waiting around for weeks or months on end to pull 1* hulk so you can progress onto act 5 just sucks.

Kabam created that issue. Especially the lower acts shouldn't be rushed through. I pulled pretty much all 1* before I got to Maestro. Full exploration is necessary so new players don't rush through content.
  • Options
    mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    edited January 2021
    It's tough because on my main account I blazed through content quickly but this meant I missed out on pulling a 1* Hulk and now cannot 100% V1 at any point, at least so I'm told as I just finished completion of V1 chapter 1 but decided to create this one with the hopes of getting him.

Thanks for the info, good to know I can progress to 4.3.5 before needing to stop and waiting on 1* Hulk.