**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star R3

BernoBerno Posts: 6
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Who do I bring to R3?

6 star R3 55 votes

Mysterio awaken
27% 15 votes
Thor ragnarok awaken
3% 2 votes
Black Widow DO (unawaken)
25% 14 votes
Falcon (unawaken)
40% 22 votes
Darkhawk (awaken)
3% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Thor for prestige
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I would personally do none. If it's for thrownbreaker, Mysterio looks like the best one. Maybe Falcon if he gets awakened.
  • Options
    BernoBerno Posts: 6
    Yea it's only for thrown breaker. The next champ r3 will be corvus but I need cosmic cata. Falcon is unwakened, but I have the skill gem for him ahahahahaha I'm joking
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Bring balance to the skill class, choose Falcon.

#GamersAgainstElsa
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I ranked 2 my unawakened falcon and am considering rank 5 ing my awakened one bc the additional 2 secs of up time on locked on is worth it plus the additional crit chance. I’d do bwdo for Tb this hen wait
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Nobody respecting Darkhawk, geez. That was my first R3 and I didn't regret it one bit.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Mysterio is useful. Poison immune tech non-robot, reliable heal block, nice damage boost after Sp3. You wouldn’t be the first with a R3 Mysterio.

The others...I’d at least consider BW and Falcon, but they aren’t awakened. Helps Falcon a fair amount and boosts BW sabotage debuffs.

Rags is a prestige/synergy w/Heimdall play; he’s not someone I’d ever use.

And I have a max sig 5* DH and have soured on him since I invested in him shortly after his release—Mags diminishes his ability to be an annoying defender and he’s kind of a second tier tech attacker at best.

Dr. Zola