**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's the 20 on t5cc?

Can anyone fill me in on where to find the chunks of t5cc and what percentages they are? Completed Act 6 which gave me 26k tech t5cc. So need right around 19k now. Don't currently have the game in front of me so unable to take a gander. I understand RNGesus must be on my side to fully form a tech, I'd have one now if I hadn't had all of my t5cc spread out lol. Please and thank you for the helpppp!

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    25% from exploration of the the last 2 variants. Exploration is Act 6, as well as compete and explore abyss. 5% from glory store each week. 2-10% weekly from map 7. Up to 20% from monthly EQ, and of course 7.1
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224

25% crystal in exploration of V5 and V6. 25% crystal in 7.1 completion, 25% crystal AND 25% selector in 7.1 exploration. 10% crystal Cav EQ exploration every month, bonus 10% Crystal Cav Objective each month. Some 2% Crystals in Side Quest each month.

@Silver_Goose Thank you!! Working on 7.1 exploration now. Dont know if I should try to explore it or go with Variants. Burned most of my units on Act 6.

25% from exploration of the the last 2 variants. Exploration is Act 6, as well as compete and explore abyss. 5% from glory store each week. 2-10% weekly from map 7. Up to 20% from monthly EQ, and of course 7.1

@AzKicker316 Where's the t5cc in the glory store? I don't think I ever noticed it

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

25% crystal in exploration of V5 and V6. 25% crystal in 7.1 completion, 25% crystal AND 25% selector in 7.1 exploration. 10% crystal Cav EQ exploration every month, bonus 10% Crystal Cav Objective each month. Some 2% Crystals in Side Quest each month.

@Silver_Goose Thank you!! Working on 7.1 exploration now. Dont know if I should try to explore it or go with Variants. Burned most of my units on Act 6.

@AzKicker316 Where's the t5cc in the glory store? I don't think I ever noticed it

Only for TB aka thrones breaker

• TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    edited January 2021
    Gamer said:

Well that sure does make sense lol. Trying to get TB, not there yet. Appreciate you @Gamer
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Well that sure does make sense lol. Trying to get TB, not there yet. Appreciate you @Gamer
    Gl one the hunt.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Can anyone fill me in on where to find the chunks of t5cc and what percentages they are? Completed Act 6 which gave me 26k tech t5cc. So need right around 19k now. Don't currently have the game in front of me so unable to take a gander. I understand RNGesus must be on my side to fully form a tech, I'd have one now if I hadn't had all of my t5cc spread out lol. Please and thank you for the helpppp!

Your best bet is 7.1 exploration as you get a 25% selector