**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Going to Act 6.4 completion; any tips for completion?

Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So before I head into 6.4 I just wanna know if there’s anyone that I should rank up or if I should know any tips before going in. I’ve got 2 5 star generic awakening gems and 2 5 star Science awakening gems. Here’s my 5 and 6 star roster:

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Be patient against the Grandmaster. Have a bunch of revives and pots stocked up and units if you have it. I didn't struggle with the bosses from 6.4.2-6.4.5 but got it handed to me against the Grandmaster. Do a bunch of research on the Grandmaster fight and turn to MCOC NOOB youtube videos for completion. It's well worth it in the end. GOod luck!
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Get Warlock up to r5 and he can solo Iceman. Stark Spidey can handle Thrags. BWCV can work for CMM. CAPiw is awesome for the Hydra Adaptoid. If you pull a Doom though he's optimal for Thrags, and makes CMM a joke.

So that leaves Darkhawk and the Grandmaster. For Darkhawk I would start popping Mutant Dual crystals until you get Red Mags. He can solo even at r4, and at r5 it feels like an easy arena fight. I just did 100% and didn't use a single revive with Red Mags...didn't have him for my initial clear and it was an expensive fight.

For the Grandmaster any champ can do it, but I would personally get Aegon up r5 high sig.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Rank up warlock, corvus,aegon.
    Warlock will counter that iceman and will be helpful in so many paths. I myself did 2 whole paths with only warlock in my 6.4 completion run.
    Corvus is very good for thor. Also there are many paths for Corvus to get his charges.
    Black widow is a very good mystic and will help you with CMM boss.
    Cap is so versatile and tanky that he will just bang there. He also counters hydra adaptoid along with black widow.
    Using aegon is very easy here as health pools are high. Aegon is very good for grandmaster along with prof x for last phase.
    Darkhawk can be done with both Corvus and medusa.