**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black panther civil war

Black panther should be bleed immune right?, i mean he has vibranium which bullets can't break and it can absorb any type of impact like the force of bullets. Anyone seen the civil war movie? Yes he was shot by a helicopter and he took no damage so KABAM make him bleed immune

Comments

• Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    He's not bleed immune for the simple reason that blood runs in his body, unlike say, ultron and vision.
  • Options
    i know he blood but his suit is bullet proof so should be immune to them?
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    It can be argued either way honestly. Colossus is bleed immune yet it's just armor around his body and as far as I know, his organic armor isn't as strong as Vibranium. Then on the other side you can also make a case for say Hulkbuster since he's so heavily armored.

I'd lean more to BPCW not being bleed immune and here's why. If you dropped Ultron from a building, he still ain't gonna bleed, even Colossus would survive in tact but he might bleed still, but he'd live. Now drop BPCW off a building (say the Empire State), not only will he bleed but he's also probably not getting back up. (There's a better case to make for the Ironmen squad to be bleed immune if it weren't for the fat that Tony bleeds in the armor every single big fight).
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is the Universe where this game happens, BP CW suit is not bullet proof.
    Saying things like "in the movie he did this and that" doesn't make your argument stronger, because it's 2 different universe's.