**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Really, that's the buff?

13»

Comments

• Options
    E8_LatticeE8_Lattice Posts: 6
    Very disappointed. Im not expecting every champ to be as good as Colossus or anything. But how is it that the 3 champs who got tune ups are really good yet YJ who got an update isnt? Only decent thing is petrify but whos honestly gona choose him over Torch, Void, Capiw, Warlok ect...Power stings are weak, still no damage, slow debuff isnt long enough to even work. The whole thing is a huge fail
  • Options
    SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    DNA3000 said:

Kabam has stated that we shouldn’t expect Magneto- level buffs moving forward. Don’t rank up champs until you see the buff live.

Expecting people to make rational informed decisions on things instead of gambling and then throwing a fit when they don't like champ? I've heard it all now

Next thing you'll be saying is that tier lists are just opinions and mostly pointless
    bro literally nobody threw a fit...
    I have never seen an update where people didn't throw a fit. Peak fit-throwing happened when the devs announced they were going to buff Hulkbuster, and people were throwing fits before the devs started working on the changes.
    i meant in this thread, i'm pretty happy with his utility, just wanted to say he could use some more damage...and after playing the case seems to be the same(without high sig and suicides)
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Worst buff