**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

yellow jacket is successful buff! loving him

2»

Comments

• Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I won’t even lie: The more I play YJ, the more I love this buff

That Energy Resistance is AMAZING
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    I feel like nuclear core takes ages to meltdown, and when it finally does the numbers on his basic attacks are still not great. Plus, it doesn't even last long enough to justify the wait and buildup. Listen, before y'all start typing frantically, I know his dmg mostly comes from power stings, but he needs to be high sig/ max sig to even reach that competent dmg output. He has decent utility with slow, petrify, power sting and energy resistance. But there are way better champs who have that and more to offer. Like she hulk, CAIW, spider gwen, etc. Some say, " give YJ some time, he will prove to be good", well.... Ppl said the same for DDHK and now look at him, already forgotten.
    Final thoughts for me; YJ buff was decent- it made him go from bad to good enough. That said, I don't think he is a great champion, good sure, but not great. If u think YJ is good and want invest sigs into him, sure go ahead. But personally, I wouldn't rank him up. He isn't a good option for a developing roster due to his high sig requirements, nor is he a good option for a developed roster- as there are better options to rank up. Honestly I think he is more of a pleasure rank up, just like DDHK, he isnt being ranked up to fill certain bases or to tackle roadblocks- he is being ranked up because ppl like him and want him at a higher level to play around with. Kinda like me with P2099.
    Insert meme: "this is brilliant, but i like this."