**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

$30.00 AQ Booster Pack

2»

Comments

• CinnCinn Posts: 81
    I’m sure it’s not planned this company has never openly done something or changed something that was negative to the player base....*cough* *cough*
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    This offer mad me rofl
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Kabam has no shame.
  • CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    We need to put another spending ban on this game until it's finally fixed! I vote ban mcoc
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I do believe the offers are programmed in advance.....the Black Friday deals accidently showing up early for a short period of time last year seems to indicate that is how they set up offers.

That being said....they DEFINITELY should of paused or stopped this offer from happening...it is insulting considering the wait for the hotfix. The OP's compaison to selling us ice for the swelling is perfect. Kabam needs to think about how situations like this are perceived....even from just a PR standpoint.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Those Offers are set up in advance. Before the issue was even present.

I know they keep saying this, but they can also take offers down too. They also have the ability to cancel AQ altogether. So how are you actually defending this? Also, how are you here again when you got banned lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I know they keep saying this, but they can also take offers down too. They also have the ability to cancel AQ altogether. So how are you actually defending this? Also, how are you here again when you got banned lol

They're not going to stop everything in the game because they're working on a fix for next week.
    I'm not sure where you got your information, but I've always been here.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★

They're not going to stop everything in the game because they're working on a fix for next week.

Don't worry, I'll wait.....
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Their Profit Development team is likely their largest.
    ]

You are not the FalseOracle who is banned???
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Jim0172 wrote: »
    They could have had the deal planned months ago and it still wouldn't have been before bugs were present. I have never complained much before, just played past the issues. It's getting harder and harder to do that now.

Well, more specifically the Special Issue. Like I said, there are problems. They're on it, but they couldn't get it all done before AQ started. I get that people are upset. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the Offer has nothing to do with the problems.

I wonder what it would be like to work for Kabam.
    It must be a good pay, what do you think?

Just think about this, what if he's telling the truth and doesn't work for Kabam? Just imagine what that would be like.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    My name is GroundedWisdom. That's what it's always been here. I do not work for Kabam. I have common sense. There are ways that these things operate. The Offers are for a variety of Players. They are usually planned ahead of time, and spread out over the year. Occasionally if there is a special reason, or an overwhelming request, they will add something else. That's not specific to this game. That's how most function. They don't arrange Offers to deceive people or force them into spending. That makes no sense at all. If there are problems, that decreases the likelihood people will spend. No business that cares about staying afloat would operate like that. People are upset because there are issues. Which they are entitled to their reactions. It doesn't mean it's part of an alterior motive, and it doesn't mean they need to stop everything from running altogether. I don't have to work for them to understand the process of these things.
    My name is GroundedWisdom. That's what it's always been here. I do not work for Kabam. I have common sense. There are ways that these things operate. The Offers are for a variety of Players. They are usually planned ahead of time, and spread out over the year. Occasionally if there is a special reason, or an overwhelming request, they will add something else. That's not specific to this game. That's how most function. They don't arrange Offers to deceive people or force them into spending. That makes no sense at all. If there are problems, that decreases the likelihood people will spend. No business that cares about staying afloat would operate like that. People are upset because there are issues. Which they are entitled to their reactions. It doesn't mean it's part of an alterior motive, and it doesn't mean they need to stop everything from running altogether. I don't have to work for them to understand the process of these things.

You sound like the same guy... are you not? Also, are you the guy formerly known as Websnatcher. Or are you guys triplets???
  • Just lost my R5 GP in AW to a SIM because of this issue. I tried my special 2 and nothing but the power drained, he hits his and I’m down. Hopefully we get some kind of compensation but I’m not holding my breath.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    The worst thing about these bugs and offers is how devalued kabam make the player. If it benefits the player it is fixed in a heartbeat any possible rewards you got are stripped and possibly you get banned. If it's not an easy fix they take the game off line for hours to fix it. If it is in kabam favour it is under investigation so please be patient but any items it cost you too bad and here is an offer to spend so money because of it. I don't want compensation of weirdo stuff some people like asking for just my items needed for glitches back.
This discussion has been closed.