**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you make yellowjacket’s L3 perma power sting stack

GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
Title. There is nothing in his abilities that says there’s a stack limit to his L3 power sting, and I’m honestly insanely happy with this buff, but if you guys could just make the L3 power sting stackable this would be exactly what a buff is supposed to be imo. Fun champ, lots of utility, but not so game breakingly overpowered he becomes a must have for most content. (looking at you magneto) Either way great buff thanks

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    No
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I agree. I have a 6* sig 20 YJ. I was waiting on the buff to see if I wanted to R3 him(I have all the materials). I'm not planning to R3 him, mainly because his main ability of regen manipulation is exactly the same at R1 and R3 and I already have a R3 CapIW who can manipulate regen. Also, the investment to get him to sig 200 is just wayyyyy to much for an infinite Powersting.

I posted on the Spotlight that I hope his SP3 Powersting not stacking was a bug. I hope it is. I think if that stacked it would make him much better at lower sig and worth the investment of sig 200. If this stacked I would reconsider and probably take YJ to R3.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    100% agree.