**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jubilee's arcade Side Quest

Dear Kabam,
I m sure there is already this complaint post some where on forum.
But plz don't do this in future .
32 runs on Same path over and over again is no fun it's plain boring and exhausting.
I do have one suggestions I know never gonna implement but if u happen to make another quest with same design plz put that Auto complete button like those Daily Quest for Catalyst.

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    In the past they have done quests with single paths that randomise each time and people complained. I am not saying I enjoyed this side event. But it was fun to try and bring another team every couple rounds and see how they do.
    Problem with an auto complete button is that even a summoner that is not really skilled enough to do a difficulty could push for 1 clear with revives and items and would get the same rewards as a player that can actually do it properly. It is fine for the catalyst quests because they are low rewards.
    I do like other types of side events better, but it was in no way a bad event. Atleast not as bad as people make it out to be.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    tomorrow we won't have to see anymore of these threads. I know everyone hates the side quest, but can we plz keep it in 1 or 2 threads?
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I wouldn't have been as bad or had this repetitive feeling if all 3 arcades gave the same amount of stamps. The fact that only the 'mutant' arcade gave 3 stamps per token meant you had to play the same one over and over to maximise the rewards. The other 2 arcades were a complete waste of time IMHO
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    @Morpheus_123 I agree with u here if the token r same from all variant the this quest wouldn't be that repetitive.
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    edited February 2021
    @Giuliameij it's ok if the opponent randomise but they also randomise nodes.
    With Auto Complete if that's the only problem as u pointed out there can be some way to figure out if player used item on this quest or not and the activate auto complete