Options

The one thing i would have liked to see in the Terrax buff

Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Not sure if this would be OP or not but its just a suggestion. You can tell me if its a bad idea or not.

I would have liked if he had a stun mechanic similar to Wasp and Doom but only while in his rock field. My personal favourite playstyle involves throwing a heavy as soon as ive used sp2 to end the rock field and go for another sp2. Since his heavy reach isnt that good it can be hard to get the heavy off in certain situations and if you reach 0 power you need to start the rotation all over again.

This is just a suggestion. Let me know your thoughts people.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I mean, its a good idea, but these buffs aren't really about making trash champs overpowered, but making them usable. Terry is usable rn, so I don't think that will happen
  • Options
    Grean said:

I mean, its a good idea, but these buffs aren't really about making trash champs overpowered, but making them usable. Terry is usable rn, so I don't think that will happen

Oh yeah i agree that he is fully usable and i mean its a night and day difference between the old and new versions. Too me it would be kind of a quality of life situation but he might become a bit too powerful. Atleast it would only be if his rockfield is active and if you are actively hitting your opponent so no hitting into block.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Not a bad idea actually. His buff is already pretty good and this could him easier to use. Maybe through a synergy in the future.
  • Options

Not a bad idea actually. His buff is already pretty good and this could him easier to use. Maybe through a synergy in the future.

I didnt think about synergy but yeah that could be a good idea. Im fully aware that Kabam probably wont add anything new right away but synergy is always possible.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yup great idea!! Would make his rotation “safer”. Imo too much risk for the reward.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,073 ★★★★★
    I like the synergy idea above. Something that he isn’t totally reliant on and can absolutely function without, but that allows for some more interesting rotations. Very cool idea overall.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

I like the synergy idea above. Something that he isn’t totally reliant on and can absolutely function without, but that allows for some more interesting rotations. Very cool idea overall.

Yeah i agree. Its not something he absolutely needs, its just something to make him flow a bit easier.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    A synergy like wasp for ghost . Awsome