**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* featured crystals! Please be fair just once.

We play this game to have fun. At this point pulling a featured fresh champ from a crystal is very important goal for many of us. Right now I am on 0/5 streak while some people in my alliance have 3-4 featured champions with only 5-6 rolls.

This is really annoying. I am not saying that I should have pulled 3-4 featured champions. But at least, a player without any featured champ deserve to pull one from his/her first 5 featured crystals.

Comments

• KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Some advice before you go for feature champs... make sure you have 3 out of 4 synergies with the new champ. I'm referring to 5* and 4* synergies... Those are your odds of pulling features. This is my theory... I'm 7/12 on features and only take the chance if I have the synergies to pull that feature champ. Otherwise your just pulling another champ for another team...
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I'm 1 for 23
  • rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    rwhack wrote: »
    I'm 1 for 23

My hat goes of to You Sir, im on the brink of quitting after going 0/4 for Mephisto 5*...
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    edited October 2017
    Featured pulls are pure BS. Some people get 3 out of 4 . . . .other however aren’t so “lucky”

I went 0 out of 6 on Stark, and now 1 out of 4 on mephesto. . .no rhyme or reason. . Just disappointment . . .
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »
    Featured pulls are pure BS. Some people get 3 out of 4 . . . .other however aren’t so “lucky”

I went 1 out of 6 on Stark, and now 1 out of 4 on mephesto. . .no rhyme or reason. . Just disappointment . . .

2/10 is the average, 20%
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well, the point is that you're taking a chance, but you're not getting the champion you want. Just think about that, which sucks I know. I wanted to get a 4-Star champion and spent all the units I had saved up so hard. I got all 2-Stars and half of them I could have gotten from daily. So just to say, we are all with you when you bring this up.