**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Help r3 mutant class

BrokenBroken Posts: 210
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
who is more worth of r3 in mutant all undub

Rank Up Help r3 mutant class 39 votes

Apoc
17%
DragonMCOCAdvBlackshadow0203Thoye3MasterpuffParam1988BHD 7 votes
Red Mags
69%
danielmathBENJI830Foxhero007Kamikaze_TurtleOsfan8yuwSaransh245MaxtheSilentEtjamaOGAvengerDeaconXdSpoodermanxDH3t3rNockoJohnyBoyBen_15455MiervoJragonMaster170Erik_BloodaxeBlackTuran 27 votes
Havok
2%
GoddessIlias 1 vote
Prof X
10%
Maxwell24ahmm474756Thebombsquad1Legend_7075 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Red Mags
    good options to have .. i said Red Mags because he's valuable in more scenarios not just against Metal. but it's literally a best of the best decision lol
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Red Mags
    I have and love all three but Magneto is hands down the best. He might be top 3 best champ in the game IMO. He has damage, he has utility, and he has doesn't have to sacrifice one for the other. His ramp up is minimal and his playstyle is simple and natural. He has awesome animations and he feels like the character should in terms of mechanics and power level. He also has nice synergies with other mutants so if you go Prof X or Apoc all Mutant team he fits in great . I love the Prof X , AA, Wolverine, and Apoc comb( swap out either AA or Wolverine for Cable for faster ramp up).
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Apoc
    Im probably not with the majority. But as the owner of a 6/3 Apoc, the difference is amazing.

To be clear:Mags is the better champ.

But in my opinion, Apoc gets more from the r3. He benefits more from it more. Mags has amazing sustainability at r2, and he also has damage that already has enough reach.

Apoc just gets more imo.