White Magneto's Pre-Fight Still Bugged

Wolf9300Wolf9300 Member Posts: 20
I wasted hundreds of units trying to beat the Mordo boss in 6.2.5. I used white mags pre fight against colossus(he is stun immune but if I'm not mistaken Lagacy used white mags against debuff immune and it worked because it's passive). It didn't work at all against colossus. Then I got to Mordo after spending bunches of units on the fights before. My champions had low health and most were dead. When I used White Mags pre fight on Mordo the passive stun was bugged and not procking at all. Mordo wasn't getting stunned at all when I parried him and it was totally bugged. Mordo has nothing on him that would make him not get stunned, I wasn't triggering passive stuns or stuns from the parry mastery I was out of units and I quit out. Not only did I waste tons of units on the path but wasted money buying the unit packs to get through 6.2 all because Magneto's prefight wasn't working(I used Domino and White Mags against Mordo and both champs didn't trigger stun from parry). I've also seen other fights where W. Mags prefight causes stuns to fail or I've seen champs shrug off passive stuns which should not happen. I've also seen W. Mags prefight not give passive stuns to hero or metal champs.

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Passive or not stuns don't proc against stun immune