**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which should I choose? Featured 6 star or basic 6 star crystel??

Kabiraz77Kabiraz77 Posts: 77
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This is my 6 star roster

Which should I choose? Featured 6 star or basic 6 star crystel?? 18 votes

6 star featured
44%
Sarvanga1_EtherealityCrcrcrcWill3808Yodabolt21AGENT_A7KKRoNX1Wooptyfrickendoo 8 votes
6 star basic
55%
ColleenyuwH3t3rFabwiziOmedennBen_15455Rap027ElwindBarani7daOneGirlArmy 10 votes

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    6 star featured
    The current featured 6* crystal is unusually loaded. The ratio of beyond god tier, god tier, good/usable tier to memes is unusually favorable. It is a rare for a featured to have so few bad champs ( only has like two bad champs, the rest are all at least very much usable).

I've opened three so far and I can't complain: Got iHulk and then Ghost on 2nd AND 3rd!!!

Maybe you'll get lucky too. Even if you end up getting Green Goblin ( by far the worst champ of this crystal) at least you do t have him yet. But think of all the other good champs it has that you dont ....
  • Kabiraz77Kabiraz77 Posts: 77

The current featured 6* crystal is unusually loaded. The ratio of beyond god tier, god tier, good/usable tier to memes is unusually favorable. It is a rare for a featured to have so few bad champs ( only has like two bad champs, the rest are all at least very much usable).

I've opened three so far and I can't complain: Got iHulk and then Ghost on 2nd AND 3rd!!!

Maybe you'll get lucky too. Even if you end up getting Green Goblin ( by far the worst champ of this crystal) at least you do t have him yet. But think of all the other good champs it has that you dont ....

Congrats on double ghost man loved your suggestion too!!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    6 star featured
    I’m pretty sure I have less 6*s than you and I’m going for the featured. The drop rates are so much better than the drop rates from the basic so it’s totally worth the extra shards.