**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better skill Corvus?

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
Which skill corvus is better?

Better skill Corvus? 139 votes

Hit-Monkey
42%
Haji_SaabLeediman39GNASTYAinySamuel030sHendrossOnmixAanthordxevilBattle_Greninjazeezee57DannyB01Colonaut123007md92EtjamaMobile_P0tat0MrBanksNo_oneukGHOST_AIJaiPacholtes 59 votes
Mole Dude
57%
TheJalliheruheru511XxicylovexXSungjSw0rdMasterRbk19Warlord5386simolazThefire13Nioc0124BuckyBruhShafeeqRaichu626PrathapGrootman1294shadow_lurker22Denzel116FreedomCrusadeRockypantherxScrubkiller_1 80 votes

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    half and half
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Hit-Monkey
    Monkeeee
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Mole Dude
    Nobody can take place of Corvus in my heart.
    He is the best and he carried me through lot of contents.
    Now, I hate Act6 can't use corvus much but still he was the best.
    Imagine him at r5 as a 6*, woah........
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Mole Dude
    I actually think the monke is pretty overrated. Mole god literally has ten times the utility as the monke and super solid damage to boot. If we're talking about whose closer to being as good as Corvus it's Mole God no question, if it's whose playstyle is closer to Corvus it's the Monke
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Hit-Monkey
    Sungj said:

I actually think the monke is pretty overrated. Mole god literally has ten times the utility as the monke and super solid damage to boot. If we're talking about whose closer to being as good as Corvus it's Mole God no question, if it's whose playstyle is closer to Corvus it's the Monke

Nah if anything he's underrated, he has a very easy access to countering evade right away and has some very good dmg output. Also shrugs off debuffs right away. Just is a nice skill champ I don't see anyone over-rating him at all like some other skill champ.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Mole Dude

Nah if anything he's underrated, he has a very easy access to countering evade right away and has some very good dmg output. Also shrugs off debuffs right away. Just is a nice skill champ I don't see anyone over-rating him at all like some other skill champ.

People regularly say he's a top 3 skill and I just disagree. He's not really a great evade counter at all, you don't have 100% up time on it and the opponent has to evade first to activate it. HIs debuff shrug off is also very slow and not good enough in most fights where it matters like biohazard, energy adoption, etc. All his utility is partial so he's never going to be great for any situation where it's needed. His damage isn't even that special, my elsa does similar if not better DPS than hit monkey if you nail her rotation down.

I'm not saying he's bad but the initial hyping was overwhelming and I still think people over hype him. With the kingpin and Moleman buff he might not even be top 5 skill anymore
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Hit-Monkey
    Sungj said:

People regularly say he's a top 3 skill and I just disagree. He's not really a great evade counter at all, you don't have 100% up time on it and the opponent has to evade first to activate it. HIs debuff shrug off is also very slow and not good enough in most fights where it matters like biohazard, energy adoption, etc. All his utility is partial so he's never going to be great for any situation where it's needed. His damage isn't even that special, my elsa does similar if not better DPS than hit monkey if you nail her rotation down.

I'm not saying he's bad but the initial hyping was overwhelming and I still think people over hype him. With the kingpin and Moleman buff he might not even be top 5 skill anymore
    People don't "regularly" say he's a top 3 skill don't know where u got that from. I think it's pretty clear most of the community thinks it's aegon, nf, stealthy then everyone else. Also they don't need to evade first at all. You do one 3 hit combo then boom you counter evade. Also even tho it's not 100% uptime, the window to get the evade counter back is so short it doesn't matter practically. He can get his evade counter up without any sort of rampup or specials in the first seconds of the fight, it's a very good evade counter. I mentioned the debuff shrug "right away" to mean he's very suicide friendly. Meant nothing more than that. He does similar dmg to mole man, so yeah his dmg isn't nick fury special but it's still really solid. Also a r2 hitmoney will kill winter soldier faster than a r3 elsa. And a r3 hit monkey will kill winter soldier in half the time as a r3 elsa.
  • AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    Mole Dude
    I have way a similar problem i don't know who to r5 between Mole man and Hit-Monkey
    What do you suggest guys
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Mole and monkey are both fine champs. Skill corvus (i.e. overrated skill champ) is elsa
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mole Dude
    Aleor said:

Mole and monkey are both fine champs. Skill corvus (i.e. overrated skill champ) is elsa

Corvus is not overrated
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Mole Dude
    Lvernon15 said:

Bruh, the true skill Corvus is Karnak...

What if, they buff him and make him God tier.
    😆
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Calling molegod a skill cmm is an insult to her imo, aside from the similar playstyle , his damage is nowhere even close to hers
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    None of them is a skill Corvus!!!!. The guaranteed crits isn't what makes Corvus, Corvus. It's the Glaive of immortalitty, the ability to do fight after fight after fight with just 1hp.
    Ghost has guaranteed crits, is she a tech corvus???
    Stop being stupid
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Grean said:

Crys23 said:

None of them is a skill Corvus!!!!. The guaranteed crits isn't what makes Corvus, Corvus. It's the Glaive of immortalitty, the ability to do fight after fight after fight with just 1hp.
    Stop being stupid

FIRST OF ALL: most champs that have guaranteed crits are immediately compared to Corvus
    SECOND OF ALL: Its a joke, get over it
    FINALLEE: ghost isn't the tech Corvus, Corvus is the cosmic ghost
    If you viewed it as a joke, you wouldn't have used caps. Hit a nerve?
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Crys23 said:

Grean said:

Crys23 said:

Stop being stupid

FIRST OF ALL: most champs that have guaranteed crits are immediately compared to Corvus
    SECOND OF ALL: Its a joke, get over it
    FINALLEE: ghost isn't the tech Corvus, Corvus is the cosmic ghost
    If you viewed it as a joke, you wouldn't have used caps. Hit a nerve?
    FIRST OF ALL: If you knew me well enuf, you would know I use caps in every situation, whether im mad or not
    SECOND OF ALL: its really hard to hit my nerves. it is rare for any person to hurt me, and those that do are people I accidentally once saw as friends
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Mole Dude
    Crys23 said:

Stop being stupid

lol this man is trippingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Ghost doesnt have the signature glaive combo. Hit monkey is like corvus in the fact that he has the glaive combo crits and guarantee crits for specials.

Edit:Plus how tf is corvus known for only his glaive immortality. Thats like saying quakes only known for evading or doom is only known for slapping the shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz out of everyone. OOrrrrrrr Aegon being only known for his heavy cheese. OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

Okay you get my point
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Mole Dude
    Grean said:

Which skill corvus is better?

He's no dude he's god
    Mole god
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I just R5'ed my Mole Man. He's nowhere near CMM nor Corvus (I have them both as 6*s) but I know is he's way more fun to use now than ever. Love this champ ever since he was introduced because of his mechanic and animations. I'm just glad that they made him at least viable now.

Gonna use him to continute the last 30% of my 7.1 exploration.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mole Dude
    Grean said:

Corvus is the cosmic ghost

No, corvus and ghost are completely different.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Hit-Monkey
    Hit Monkey is still way better.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Crys23 said:

Stop being stupid

So unawakened Corvus is crossbones gotcha