**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Vexing Blight and CAIW

CAIW isn't gaining furies each time he purifies a poison. He does if he purifies 1 from a dodge however.

Comments

• horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 226 ★★
    Yep, same thing with me. Sig 200 cap with a skill in the team was shrugging the poisons just fine, but not getting any fury from them unless i dexed an attack. Parries of course did nothing because this is another node where I am punished for running pacify. Interestingly Red hulk purifying the poisons did give the fury whether it was from a dex or from his innate ability.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Fury triggers if you parry an attack if already poisoned. Shrugging off doesn't give any.

• JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158

Fury triggers if you parry an attack if already poisoned. Shrugging off doesn't give any.

So shrugging off does't count as removing?
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    lol I don't bring skill champs with him so I wouldn't know
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    The nodes says " removing debuffs or immune to it". So his purify should actually work. I think it's a bug
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Same problem. Capiw isnt gaining furies each time he remove poison. But other champ like spider gwen or rhulk gain.