**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When did Legendary difficulty requirement change?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
So I opened the new side quest only to discover that I am locked from the Legendary difficulty despite being level 55. I tapped the padlock and saw this:

When did this change?
Why was there no announcement?
What is the rationale behind this new requirement?
Is it bug?
Please tell me it's a bug because I don't see a reason why you need to be Cavalier in order to do Legendary difficulty. It's not that hard

Comments

• SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    Seems like every other month they lock it out. I'm Uncollected and completed last month's side quest
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Leg is basically the generic name for Cav difficulty, just like Epic is basically UC.

It's probably like this to incentivize pushing for Cav. If anything, the level 55 restriction was harsher imo.

It's not. I've been doing Legendary difficulty since mutant Island quest and this is the first time I've seen this requirement.
    I'm in school now and cannot afford the time to go push for Cav.
    Changing the requirements without any prior notice is just mean.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Just click on it to see why you're locked out. I posted the same in your earlier post. Check it once
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Chikel said:

Leg is basically the generic name for Cav difficulty, just like Epic is basically UC.

It's probably like this to incentivize pushing for Cav. If anything, the level 55 restriction was harsher imo.

It's not. I've been doing Legendary difficulty since mutant Island quest and this is the first time I've seen this requirement.
    If you have no problem doing Legendary then you wont have any problems going for cavalier. You have the whole month to do it.
    It's not the difficulty but the time commitment. I haven't bothered with story content since I became UC. Also, they should have announced this ahead of time
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    The legendary difficulty has been on and off with requirements for a while. If your not cav I don't even know if you'll be able to do legendary with minimal items.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    LEGEND=CAVALIER
    EPIC=UNCOLLECTED
    any other difficulty = any other rank
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

Seraphion said:

Chikel said:

If you have no problem doing Legendary then you wont have any problems going for cavalier. You have the whole month to do it.
    It's not the difficulty but the time commitment. I haven't bothered with story content since I became UC. Also, they should have announced this ahead of time
    If you dont have the time to do both then going for Cavalier is the better choice anyway.
    18 paths to cavalier at maximum. And some lanes are really easy.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    the time commitment? What?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It requirement for cav to do legendary changes every month. I suggest getting cav especially since grandmaster crystals are terrible and a waste of shards if you go for them this month.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Seraphion said:

Chikel said:

What time commitment? It will take no time at all to run
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Brig it’s literally 6 quests, how’s is that time commitment?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

By the by, did they change it without announcement?

We went through this during the Cav difficulty testing months. This isn't anything new.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★

push for Cav

Need to git gud first. :(
    Now pushing for Act 4 100% on Alt account with 6-Star Terrax. :D
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

By the by, did they change it without announcement?

This requirement comes like every 2 months.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I'm about to start Act 6. The only things that won't update immediately after I complete it are current calendars, but I'll be able to access the legendary quest and the cav crystals in the romance store (so I should save my shards). Is that correct?
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    limeade32 said:

Being uncollected I was annoyed that I couldn’t get cav crystals, but I still would have gotten enough shards that it would be worth doing. Now I’m not really sure, the rewards kinda seem mediocre for the time involved.

save your shards and push cav at the end of the month. as a new cav player i'm excited for my 4*'s and iso as well at content I don't have the roster for.