**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first 6* but is he any good?

MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Dont have him as 4 or 5* so don’t really know much about him but is he any gud and should I expect anything from him?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Merdsuper said:

Dont have him as 4 or 5* so don’t really know much about him but is he any gud and should I expect anything from him?

So he is my second and latest 6*. He is AMAZING! He is really easy to learn, and his whole kit centers around blocking, and attacking, when built up to 100 whatever it's called, throw a heavy. I run this rotation, and sometimes he can do a ton of damage. He is really good
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Power control, heal block.. only thing I wished kabam did is increase his base attack, and maybe better crit damage too.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Better utility when awakened, still a beast. He takes a bit more effort to learn, but if you know how to use him, he can take you far.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He is incredibly solid. For your first pull you could hardly expect better.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    He is very good and very underated
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    For him to work, you need to rely more on intercepts/punish than parry. He's a solid champion.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure he needs to be awakened to get the power control but I’m not completely sure. I’d like a doctor octopus.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Very nice pull. Comes in clutch in high power gain matchups and can also heal block and power lock the opponent.