**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic. You can staph for now.

MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
I hope the RNG god that gives me the chance to get these Cosmic champs also gives me the chance to just pull Cosmic t5cc.
That's 7 cosmic out of 12 6*.

Ps. Im not complaining. MY Cosmic champs are great. And I know this will even out the more I pull 6* champs.

How about the others? Which class is dominant on your 6* roster?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I hope the RNG god that gives me the chance to get these Cosmic champs also gives me the chance to just pull Cosmic t5cc.

Ps. Im not complaining. MY Cosmic champs are great. And I know this will even out the more I pull 6* champs.

Mutant is my dominant 6* Class. The game just throws them at me.

Unless I'm opening the current featured. Then it'll give me all the worst champs.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Unless I'm opening the current featured. Then it'll give me all the worst champs.
    Unless those are meme tier champs, I'll say blindly that your mutant roster must be great. Mutants are just dominating right now.

My sabertooth is lonely. LoL
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

You get a Green Goblin! And you get a Green Goblin! And you- oh it’s all going to the same guy? Ah, screw it. YOU

ItsDamien said:

You get a Green Goblin! And you get a Green Goblin! And you- oh it’s all going to the same guy? Ah, screw it. YOU
    I'm real worried that my next featured will be Green Goblin. I've already had DDHK, P2099 and iHulk (Sure I took iHulk to R2 for fun but he's not really a content clearer). Probably my last chance for this featured this month.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★

Other than maw, can’t complain about this group too much. Wish I could get some more fun mutants
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    same for science but they all suck. I did get a science t5cc so I hope you get your cosmic
    silentag said:

Other than maw, can’t complain about this group too much. Wish I could get some more fun mutants

Ebony Maw > Doom
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I'm real worried that my next featured will be Green Goblin. I've already had DDHK, P2099 and iHulk (Sure I took iHulk to R2 for fun but he's not really a content clearer). Probably my last chance for this featured this month.
    I’ve gotta do it. I’m sorry. But I must.

@Crcrcrc
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I thought you understood iHulk’s power, then you go and disrespect him like that. Sad. I hope you understand soon.
    Just messing around, he’s not really a helpful champ for some of the worse nodes. At least you didn’t say he was trash! That would be unforgivable
    Isn't he great with the new science cav node?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Yes he is. I may use iHulk for the 4* cav challenge actually
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Mutant: 9+1 dupe
    Science: 8
    Skill: 6
    Mystic: 2
    Tech: 2
    Cosmic: 1

Why you been hogging all the Cosmic?
    Crcrcrc said:

Yes he is. I may use iHulk for the 4* cav challenge actually
    You'd think that.... but he really didn't help me in the Cav EQ. You get increased damage, which is great... until you don't actually build enough charges to gain any substantial amount of health back after the Immortality ends. It's actually a problem that you gain so much damage that you can't regen enough back.

Trade with my Superior Ironman with whatever mutant you have?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★

Trade with my Superior Ironman with whatever mutant you have?
    Lol, I can’t complain, they’re pretty much all bangers. Red mags, Emma, sunspot, omega, havok, white mags, and then the less great bishop, cyclops, and duped storm.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t think I have a single mutant 6* out of 22(?) crystals