**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Thronebreaker via the Daily Login

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Something is wrong...There is no Thronebreaker for the daily Login calendar.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Same for me 🤔
  • Jackb789Jackb789 Posts: 3

Feels good to still be cav 😌

I’m sure Grandmaster crystals are lovely👀😂
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    It isn’t affecting all TB though. A guy in my alliance still has his TB calendar.

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Affected me
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Nothing for me.

On Android running Samsung s10e
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

10 minutes from now:

COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION

It’s been awhile

Compensate or death by forum complaints.

(Not actually asking for compensation if you’re a smooth brain thinking I’m serious)
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

10 minutes from now:

COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION COMPENSATION

No, just the normal calendar gift of the day is enough
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

• Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike will we be able to receive the amount that we were in line to receive? I was on my final day to form a cav so I'm slightly disappointed
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Jackb789 said:

Feels good to still be cav 😌

I’m sure Grandmaster crystals are lovely👀😂
    Very clever come back....
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If they are looking at compensation they should just give every TB a cav crystal and reset their calendar. I don't think that's unreasonable.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Amir447 said:

@Kabam Miike will we be able to receive the amount that we were in line to receive? I was on my final day to form a cav so I'm slightly disappointed

Don’t be disappointed now. Wait until you get your 3* from the Cav shard crystal!

Dr. Zola