**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s wrong with Air walker guys? Or am I missing something?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was not able to record a video but I hope the following provides enough information about what I wish to share. The following is a image of Air Walker not being able to reach sp3 with certain hits.

And even after another combo, there is no gain in power.

This was in arena so I didn’t mind pushing no to sp3 too. I actually fired my sp2 to see this.

What is wrong here. Can anyone give me insight? He does not reach so3 at all, but if I fire a sp2, he has over a bar of power.

Edit: I’m sorry if you wonder why the combo is 6 when I use sp2, I just got hit before firing the special, please don’t confuse.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    He has to win fights before he has access to his sp3.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    And that is why, an unramped air walker cannot kill the grandmaster.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Unramped airwalker grandmaster solo coming up.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Unramped airwalker grandmaster solo coming up.

Yeah, do it and u will be considered the god in mcoc community
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

It amazes me how many people can't read.

And it amazes me how people don't understand who would ever use a 3 star Air Walker that often, how people don't know to help when someone has requested for it, how cold you can be to someone in a place where everyone could view what you say.
    This is probably somewhere around the 30th time this has been brought up. It is one thing to ask about something you read and didn't understand it is another to not read at all entirely.
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

He has a life instead of reading every new champion's abilities especially a champion who would rarely get used in his roster...
    I work 40 hours a week amongst doing other things and set aside 5 mins to read. I have never used Airwalker once don't even have him yet I knew about this ability. Not even mentioning how many times this has already been brought up since his release
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

He has a life instead of reading every new champion's abilities especially a champion who would rarely get used in his roster...
    I work 40 hours a week amongst doing other things and set aside 5 mins to read. I have never used Airwalker once don't even have him yet I knew about this ability. Not even mentioning how many times this has already been brought up since his release
    Well not everyone is like you :#
    I mean I don't expect him to know everything about every champ I don't, but he noticed something weird and made a post about it without even reading air walkers abilities.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I always thought it weird that Air Walker's I fight can get to SP3 since I remembered that he requires a few fights to get access. Caused me to get KO'd a couple of times since I was treating him like ROL Winter Soldier.

Guess I had totally ignored the second part of that sentence in his kit. You learn something everyday.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Never understood this kind of restriction to his kit (or the short duration of annihilus stifle as another one), in a cosmic world of CGR, Medusa, Hype, Corvus, CMM and even cull.

Unless it is to specifically release duds, to even out some of the aforementioned.... Because if you pull airwalker, unless you rank him for defence, you're unlikely to ever use him unless he's your first 5*/6* pull and even then it's questionable.

Even if he could sp3 in the first fight, I still don't think many/any would use him.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I Thank all. I guess @shadow_lurker22 was right too. I must had read his abilities before I had made a post, considering the fact I had made ridiculous amounts of posts already.
    Thanks to @Faseeh for having time to explain shadow from my point of view, or at least from a perspective that aided me,
    My sincere apologies to @shadow_lurker22 and anyone who were disturbed/ harmed/ irritated by me.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh is able to help everybody except his girl elsa.
  • Options

I Thank all. I guess @shadow_lurker22 was right too. I must had read his abilities before I had made a post, considering the fact I had made ridiculous amounts of posts already.
    Thanks to @Faseeh for having time to explain shadow from my point of view, or at least from a perspective that aided me,
    My sincere apologies to @shadow_lurker22 and anyone who were disturbed/ harmed/ irritated by me.

@The_beast123 my apologies for being snarky. Wasn't really necessary.