**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Don't fix what isn't broken

Cav EQ is horrible with these new mods. Instead of listening to how the rewards were horrible for Cav EQ when it came out, Kabam thought it would be good idea to add new mods instead that make it even more difficult without changing the rewards STILL.
If you want to make the content more difficult, make it more rewarding.

Kabam, please focus your time on things that actually need fixing or improving.

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
    They actually made it so that there are more counters to it. So if making it easier does that mean we need increased rewards? No
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

They actually made it so that there are more counters to it. So if making it easier does that mean we need increased rewards? No

Are there more counters? Some classes have less counters and some have more. All in all the no of counters is still almost the same. It hasn't increased that much.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve only done completion of the 1st 4, but I can say, science node absolutely sucks, takes an extremely long time to take out fights, was 80+ hits with r3 void, the previous one he would take about 30, tech is fine time wise but really doesn’t help the specificity, same with cosmic and skill, though a really annoying thing with skill is disorient is one of the debuffs to get fury, yet it shuts off you actually getting fury when evade fails, so very counterintuitive
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    They made it so that old school meta champs are more viable, it's also meant some of the newer champs are significantly less viable. Which sends people into a new spiral of rank-ups, particularly if you're doing the 4* cavalier challenge. With the crunch on ISO going on due to the amount needed for 5 and 6* rankups, it can be pretty painful to see that going towards 4*s.

If you have a bank of r4 5*s and beyond, it's probably not that significant a factor since their health pools and attack values will probably carry you through even if they aren't great counters or benefit significantly from the nodes.

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Science is super annoying and takes far too long to ramp up. Skill absolutely sucks. Cosmic and tech which are the only other 2 I have done so far were enjoyable.
  • PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    Faseeh said:

Science is the annoying one so far. They had to add a biohazard deadpool boss too in which you cant use robots ffs

You can use robots, just don’t hit into deadpools block and you won’t get a shock on you. Simple. I used warlock and he breezed through it
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Faseeh said:

Science is the annoying one so far. They had to add a biohazard deadpool boss too in which you cant use robots ffs

You can use robots, just don’t hit into deadpools block and you won’t get a shock on you. Simple. I used warlock and he breezed through it
    yeah thats what I was going to say
  • KorimyrKorimyr Posts: 40

That is not true. Have you gone through the skill node yet? You must use skill champions that either have shock, incinerate, or disorient in their kit, or the opponent has a 50% to evade.
    The old skill node allowed for any skill champion to be used that had debuffs to gain passive furies.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Korimyr said:

That is not true. Have you gone through the skill node yet? You must use skill champions that either have shock, incinerate, or disorient in their kit, or the opponent has a 50% to evade.
    The old skill node allowed for any skill champion to be used that had debuffs to gain passive furies.
    Nother person who didn't actually do the content huh. The skill champ just has to prevent evade with out AAR and they will get the furies . And why does everyone forget the fact that other classes are allowed in it without penalty
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

Korimyr said:

Nother person who didn't actually do the content huh. The skill champ just has to prevent evade with out AAR and they will get the furies . And why does everyone forget the fact that other classes are allowed in it without penalty
    Exactly! Also, Killmonger with WS synergy made this quest a walk in the park... soloed every fight with my r4 Killmonger.