**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam kudos for cav event quests

I’m sure lots may disagree but I just gotta say.. I love the cavalier event quests. Both the old and the new. The nodes for me hit the perfect balance of difficulty/fun. There is so much content where the difficulty is such bull **** that it sucks the fun out. I enjoy being able to bring in 4 star champs and with some skilled play conquer each quest. So satisfying and enjoyable. Although I have an extensive 6/5 star roster that I have many I want to rank up I actually don’t mind at all levelling up certain 4 star champs just because it’s fun..like venom, capiw, etc
Also kudos for way less energy requirements than before!

Bout the only thing I’d say is I’m sure thronebreaker difficulty would be welcomed by endgame whales with duped r3 6 stars that must blow thru this content without even trying. But still fun!

Comments

• Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★

I’m glad somebody likes them

What’s your opinion of them out of curiosity? Assuming not ‘love’ haha
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

I've said from the first cav EQ that they are fun, hell, a lot of fun, but I just wish I would actually feel exited about exploring the whole thing and getting my rewards.

At least returning some semblance of Completion. Those passes allow people to build up to Exploration. It seems counterintuitive to take them away. The Rewards are what help people progress towards the 100%.
  • Options
    KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    edited February 2021
    I hate some of the changes. For example the cosmic chapter. The old mod based around furies which made Angela usable for something. Let’s be honest people aren’t using Angela for any other content. She’s not a high prestige champ so there was really no reason to ever rank her.
    With the first cavalier mods people ranked her because she was usable. Now the new mods are based on armor breaks. Well Angela can’t do that so she’s useless again and back on the shelf.
  • Options
    That’s a fair point about Angela. I did rank 5/50 her (no regrets it was worth the fun I had) and very much enjoyed playing her in those quests. Perhaps kabam could mix between using the old and new nodes.
  • Options
    I have to add tho...that the point of the game for me is fun. It’s easy to get irritated bout using resources to rank up a champ..like 4 stars or like rhinos for variant 6..stupid example cause technically you don’t need to rank him up but you get my point.

If I have 100 champs that I literally never play except arena then I welcome an opportunity to use them ..even if it means using resources. I have too skills like nick fury, blade, stealth spidey etc ...when am I gonna pick say night thrasher over them for content but these cav nodes let me play with champs I never would normally use.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Personally like the Tech & Skill nodes more than their predecessors, Mutant more or less the same.

Science was def toned down, Mystic is pretty bad now, Cosmic if you have the right champions can be better but the previous node offered a lot more options with faster results.

Overall, def a downgrade
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It's fun doing the 4* challenge but I hope they sneak in some 4* rank up gems in the rewards or somewhere.