**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Stark Spidey or Vulture in the Calendar? What gives?

Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I believe this is the 1 year anniversary of the calendar and I don't think we've ever not had a feature champ from a few months earlier as the login champ? Can anyone explain this? It seems like they nerfed it down to what it was a year ago outside of the champ as well?

Comments

• Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Yeah. It's a **** calendar all around. Probably they were too busy bug testing the last update to think about the monthly calendar.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ya i'd be pretty pissed about getting voodoo and missing out on vulture....uhh what?
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »
    Ya i'd be pretty pissed about getting voodoo and missing out on vulture....uhh what?

That's not the point.. some people don't grind for the 3* and count on the calendar (for better or worse) for the feature champs. They shoulda at least said something about it no? Wasn't civil warrrior the first one ever?
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    No. It was Gambit. CW came after. I remember because I got CW as a 4* from the login crystal.
  • Options
    Addyos wrote: »
    No. It was Gambit. CW came after. I remember because I got CW as a 4* from the login crystal.

Was gambit a recent feature? Hard to remember a year ago lol
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I think of those are more of a way to help new players, so seeing a good champ is nice (though i think voodoo was given out in an event quest recently i belive? so a pretty odd choice)
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    Addyos wrote: »

Was gambit a recent feature? Hard to remember a year ago lol

Yes I grinded for him hard to believe it's been that long.

I'm a little anoyed with this calander to, was looking forward to get a chance at vulture and Stark spidermen.

On the brightside I do have a chance to dupe my 4* Dr Voodoo but unfortunately if my current luck holds I'll get another 3* dupe