**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Where’s my crystal

Today was supposed to be the day I get the grandmaster crystal and then i don’t get the crystal I’ve been waiting a month for. And then the calendar for the month resets even though it’s not even the 1st please give me the grandmaster crystal thx

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Today was supposed to be the day I get the grandmaster crystal and then i don’t get the crystal I’ve been waiting a month for. And then the calendar for the month resets even though it’s not even the 1st please give me the grandmaster crystal thx

Another on eh, sigh look the truth is that you missed at least 3 days which is why you did not get it.

There was only a 1-2 day grace period for this month anymore than that forefits your reward. It doesn't reset on the 1st everywhere, there was 28 days on calendar and a 1-2 period to wait.

What you thought was the awarding of the grandmaster crystal was actually the start of the new calander. My calendar reset on the 30th, I got the Grand Master Crystal on the 27 the then nothing for 2 days then today was the new one.

It sucks but they know when you log in and know that you missed at least 3 days, and they've said the same thing in a number of other threads.

You can try support but again they'll tell you the same thing.