**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stealthy Sig Question

EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just duped my 5* Night Monkey and took him to r5 but after reading his sig description I noticed something: despite only having one fury, his sig is "Increases the Potency of Fury Passives." I'm wondering whether this affects furies generated by nodes since it is plural in the description. I couldn't find this question anywhere so I logged back into my old account here to ask. Anyone tested this out?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Who is Night Monkey
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    edited February 2021
    I belive so, but don't quote me on that. Somebody else here might know more.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Him I never thought about that... I'll let you know if I find anything on it.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    MrBanks said:

Who is Night Monkey

Stealth Spidey
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums
    That's something you don't see every day
    Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

lol that's why I chose him, also I take my heimdall in practically every quest for his synergy

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

lol that's why I chose him, also I take my heimdall in practically every quest for his synergy
    Am I the only one that actually likes Playing Heimdall? I almost never see anyone using him except for the Synergies, I find his Ramp Up Smooth and Consistent albeit a bit slow. (Permanent True Strike is always a Plus too)
    edited February 2021

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

Am I the only one that actually likes Playing Heimdall? I almost never see anyone using him except for the Synergies, I find his Ramp Up Smooth and Consistent albeit a bit slow. (Permanent True Strike is always a Plus too)
    I use him as backup for bosses since mine is a 6*, he really isn't bad and he was lots of fun on the old cavalier cosmic quest. I may r2 him at some point

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

I use him as backup for bosses since mine is a 6*, he really isn't bad and he was lots of fun on the old cavalier cosmic quest. I may r2 him at some point
    Have you played him Awakened? Let's you get the True Strike almost immediately, also nice for Power Shield Nodes.

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

Have you played him Awakened? Let's you get the True Strike almost immediately, also nice for Power Shield Nodes.
    no he's not awakened, I wouldn't mind duping him. interesting I thought his dupe gave him precision and power gain, I didn't know it also affected true strike
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

Man, I would love to have him awakened. My 1st 6* and he still helps me to this day. Would you say he benefits a ton from the dupe?

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

no he's not awakened, I wouldn't mind duping him. interesting I thought his dupe gave him precision and power gain, I didn't know it also affected true strike
    I don't think it does, I meant the Power Gain most of the time let's you start the fight with at least 1 Bar of Power which would then give you the True Strike when used.
    ẞlооd said:

Rookiie said:

Wow
    A Heimdall on the forums

Man, I would love to have him awakened. My 1st 6* and he still helps me to this day. Would you say he benefits a ton from the dupe?

Not as much as other Champions but it's a very nice boost to have, like mentioned above the Precisions are nice too on top of starting most fights with a Special.
    I've got 4 freaking Cosmic AGs and almost every Top Tier Cosmic minus Venom/Proxima/Heimdall, so I'd love a 5 Star Heimdall, would Awaken and at least Rank 4 him with a Variant Rank Up Gem. (Would also be nice on a team with my 5 Star Thor Classic)

Sorry I kind of got off topic, been slowly ranking up Stealth Spidey and by next Level Up Event he'll be Rank 4 and Hopefully Variant 3 gives me a Skill Rank 5 Gem.
    But as a Rank 3 I could test him in the Side EQ with the Passive Furies you get from stopping the Stun Reflect.