**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I love Ghost

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
I've recently gotten ghost to r5 and she is so fun to play I've been messing around with her in rol and testing her max damage it's insane. And since I love playing wasp it goes great together the only thing I don't like is I wish that cruelty lasted just a tiny bit longer so her sp2 actually refreshs it almost every time but besides that I absolutely love her she's basically immune to everything she can tank sp3s I'm so happy I pulled her I used to always think that's she didn't even compare to quake but now I see why people say they are even Steven

Comments

• Options
    HI_guys said:

So you have her awakened ? At sig 200 she gains power faster than if you were to constantly hit the opponenet . Makes getting sp2s easier

Oh I see mine is only like sig 5
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    You mean.... ghost might actually be better than cyclops?!?!?

Congrats mate, I’ve never understood the ghost haters. Have her and Quake both maxed and love them for what they do. I’ve never really gotten into the “one is better than the other” debate, they’re just both game breaking my good. All I need to know.
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Congrats mate, I’ve never understood the ghost haters. Have her and Quake both maxed and love them for what they do. I’ve never really gotten into the “one is better than the other” debate, they’re just both game breaking my good. All I need to know.
    No one is as good as Cyclops my dude
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

What about the debate from those that use neither for harder content? 😂
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

No one is as good as Cyclops my dude
    Especially Ghost. Think about it. Even with class disadvantage, Cyclops can apply armour break to Ghost and render her main utility useless! Therefore Cyclops > Ghost.