Who should I R5 to get me through the rest of the Act 5 gameplay in order to become uncollected?

Thanks for your advice and help! I am currently at 5.2.4 and haven't been able to pass it yet if that helps for reference.

Who should I R5 to get me through the rest of the Act 5 gameplay in order to become uncollected? 16 votes

Hit Monkey (Currently R3 Not Awakened)
37%
EtjamaSarvanga1_CrcrcrcWill3808Philip63Barani7da 6 votes
White Magneto (Currently R3 Not Awakened)
25%
LibertyPrimeV1shadow_lurker22AleorBerjibs 4 votes
Ghost Rider (Currently R4 Awakened: 18/200)
18%
RenaxqqXanatosParamanona_77 3 votes
Wait for a better character
18%
Luke9523Yodabolt21Messy151 3 votes

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Are we talking 4*s or 5*s?
  • Reddarkness21043Reddarkness21043 Member Posts: 5
    All are 5*
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider has Very Solid Survivability even at Rank 4, he should help with things like Bane Chip Damage.
    Magneto would Crush Any Metal Champion you come across, and still preforms great in Non Metal Matchups as long as he can gain his Buffs, he should be Rank 5ed asap. (Does Not require Awakened Ability, though it's a nice bonus.)

Hit-Money I have no experience with, but everyone would tell you to R5 Magneto first as he just Dominates so much of the game.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Ghost Rider has Very Solid Survivability even at Rank 4, he should help with things like Bane Chip Damage.
    Magneto would Crush Any Metal Champion you come across, and still preforms great in Non Metal Matchups as long as he can gain his Buffs, he should be Rank 5ed asap. (Does Not require Awakened Ability, though it's a nice bonus.)

Hit-Money I have no experience with, but everyone would tell you to R5 Magneto first as he just Dominates so much of the game.

Misread, White Magneto is still very Solid just not as Overall Dominating as Red Magneto. I'd still Rank 5 White Magneto first though.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    All of them would probably help but I would say white mags is the better of those. (I don't have experience with the monke thought)
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    youll be fine with r3s but r4s will make it an easy clap