**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Idea for bonus monthly quest instead of the 4* challenge

So recently I've heard a lot about having to invest resources in 4* champs that are good for nothing except the monthly 4* challenge. Since the nodes were updated, some of the champs previously ranked up might not work out as well on the new nodes.

But I'm just wondering, why are we getting incentivized to invest into 4* champs when they are useless everywhere else in the game? Especially for cavalier/thronebreaker players. My suggestion is to get rid of the 4* challenge and replace it with a Boss Rush "esque" challenge where we can use whichever * champs we want, but have a proportional challenge, while not having to worry about potentially wasting resources on a 4* champ we cannot use anywhere in the game that is relevant to progression in game.

The Boss rush doesn't have to be a separate quest either, it could be a bonus chapter that unlocks when you 100% cav difficulty or a unique lane in each quest (I don't really like this option, but its an option.) Node it up, put some hard champs on the lane, I really don't care, as long as I don't have to potentially waste like 10 t4 b on a 4* champ that is no longer relevant to 99.999999% of the content that cavalier player have left in the game. It is the fact that it is specifically targeted for cav and higher players that it just irks me. Let the big boys use the big toys on beefy opponents for a cool monthly challenge instead of scaling the champ requirement back while keeping the same health pools for the normal cav quest.

If this is considered, I do not think the class global nodes should necessarily apply to the challenge if the challenge was embedded into the individual quests via lanes.