**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sucky reward calenders

Kabam, look, in August, you guys did a fantastic job with your rewards. Giving us 5* shards, a good 3 or 4* champ, and a t4 basic. Mostly talking about the 5* shards though. September calendar wasn’t to great but at least you guys gave us a grandmaster crystal and t4 class frags. Now we roll into October and now it’s just unacceptable. We are not getting anything good this month especially since the login crystal is freakin Voodoo instead of stark Spider-Man or vulture. And on the final day, all you do is give us 1 t4 basic. Kabam, plz increase your rewards to either giving us 4/5* crystals or maybe a t4 class crystal. Get your **** together.

Comments

• Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    If they gave us something good like t4 class or a NEW CHAMPION THAT HASNT BEEN PUT INTO CRYSTALS YET
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Opening up the game every day is literally the smallest amount of effort a player can make. The fact that there's a log-in calendar at all is nice. They are under no obligation to rain 5* shards down on us.

This is not a sucky calendar. This is a normal calendar. We should be thankful that we got extra stuff in August.

Do you walk up to family members are December 26th and say, "Hey! You gave me a gift yesterday, so where's my gift today?"
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Sure it's not the best calender, but it's free stuff. Now go somewhere lol
  • CarnageQueenCarnageQueen Posts: 37
    With the drastic change coming ( 6*heroes) we were told 5*shards will become commonly found ( easier to get ) but that has not been the case.. I fully agree with this ridiculous calendar..
    With the drastic change coming ( 6*heroes) we were told 5*shards will become commonly found ( easier to get ) but that has not been the case.. I fully agree with this ridiculous calendar..

So they can make event quests and arenas give more shards. Why increase it for everyone? Lol someone who just started can get like 5k 5* shards just because he logged in every day... really bruh?
    You'd literally be getting free 5* shards for doing almost nothing.
    Jason, a normal calendar gives us at least a new champ that has either just recently been added to crystals or is going to be, Voodoo is too old for him to be the featured champ of the month which I think is unacceptable
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    All this sense of entitlement. It's free stuff. Apparently kabam thinks we need more gold. Free gold. Stop whining
    Everyone can agree with me that the calenders suck compared to august
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Two months of garbage in a row. The game is in shambles right now the least they can do is give us a decent calendar.
    Thank you
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    What voodoo doing in calendar rewards isn't he almost 1 year old?
    It's still voodoo, if you're lucky to pull his 4* you will not be disappointed at all(if you have him at 99, oh well, free shards lol). Truly god tier.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Once the 6*'s rage was gone, the mediocres calendars are back.

Some kids think nobody should complain because "it's free" "we should be grateful", but they don't think Would someone log daily just for 1k gold or similar things? If people isn't login in daily, people stop playing and start quitting. Those rewards are not because Kabam is spoiling nobody, they're doing it because they should keep people here, this company is worthing hundreds millions because they can brag it have/had around 1 million active players.
    Let me explain it again. It's not a gif for not effort, it's a reward (and a bait) for login, is your streak logging worthy just for it? I'm sure it's not, but maybe you don't notice it because you're logging anyway for anything else (or you're a kid missing the points); once your "debts/addiction" for the alliance/arena isn't blinding you, you'll notice why those logging rewards are here, and it's not for your sake.

Oh, and they're adding many unpopular and devaluators changes and that calendars was alleged to be part of the improvements to face the New Climb, at least it was just to make the illusion.
  • I agree, this months calendar truly sucks. Hoping to see some new event that's a million times better than this trash calendar. (Greatly disappointed with voodoo)
  • Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry to hear you're not happy with the Calendar this month. I definitely get where all your frustrations are coming from and I'll be sure to raise the concerns to our teams. Thanks for the feedback!
This discussion has been closed.