**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Greater,Supreme,& Solo Crystals

Just noticed when I open any of these crystals, it takes it from all 3
For example open a solo, it comes out of my solo supreme inventory, and greater
Take out of my greater, it also comes out of my solo and solo supreme.
Is this happening to anyone else?
Don’t remember it being this way, correct me if I’m wrong, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Solo shards are for all those crystals. Sorta like how 5 star shards can be used for the basic or the featured.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    That’s how it changed, so it’s based on the shards of “solo” crystals you have. You’ll have some fully formed ones depending on what you get from solo events, but the shards are all in one group together.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Damn how long and I didn’t even noticed that, doesn’t even make sense to open the greater or solo, I was just trying to get sig stones for the item use event.
    Thanks!!!
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Putang76 said:

Damn how long and I didn’t even noticed that, doesn’t even make sense to open the greater or solo, I was just trying to get sig stones for the item use event.
    Thanks!!!

To be fair, that only is changed since they introduced the supreme ones.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Putang76 said:

Thanks!!!

Ya the cheaper crystals are terrible. Only reason I even consider opening them is because they have t1 alpha and even then, it's so rare to get it.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    silentag said:

Putang76 said:

Thanks!!!

To be fair, that only is changed since they introduced the supreme ones.
    AYY, LoL Cool, didn’t even noticed it till now
    Atleast I don’t feel like a complete idiot
    Thanks Guys!!!