**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs you love that are somewhat lowkey

Also champs you just dont get the hype about.

Comments

• Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364

My favorite lowkey champ is OG Guillotine.

I love playing with BWDO imo, I understand she doesn't have satisfactory utility, but that shock damage *chef's kiss*

I just think people decided she had no utility whatsoever which isn't true. If you play with her insight somewhat correctly she is reliable as well as a damage dealer of a rare immunity
    BuffBeast said:

KRoNX1 said:

I dont understand the hype behind red gaurdian. Spider gwen has better utilty and easier to use.

RG can do some BIG yellow numbers if you ramp his shield charges up a bit.
    He’s a phenomenal counter for dorm or mojo as he gains 0 buffs, he is a fantastic counter to 6.2.5 mordo,(Karatemike has gameplay on that if you’re interested)
    he has slow, vulnerable, trauma and stun. So a decent counter for diss track as you can refresh his debuffs with heavies.
    Is he the best option for everything? Not necessarily, but he’s definitely a great champ
    Yeah I think I've heard that about the 0 Buffs before and if karatemike has gameplay then I'll certainly check it out.

Does he work against stun immune Champs?
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Cam97 said:

BuffBeast said:

KRoNX1 said:

I dont understand the hype behind red gaurdian. Spider gwen has better utilty and easier to use.

He’s a phenomenal counter for dorm or mojo as he gains 0 buffs, he is a fantastic counter to 6.2.5 mordo,(Karatemike has gameplay on that if you’re interested)
    he has slow, vulnerable, trauma and stun. So a decent counter for diss track as you can refresh his debuffs with heavies.
    Is he the best option for everything? Not necessarily, but he’s definitely a great champ
    Yeah I think I've heard that about the 0 Buffs before and if karatemike has gameplay then I'll certainly check it out.

Does he work against stun immune Champs?
    He doesn’t necessarily rely on stun as far as I’m aware
    Monke said:

This is a champ I love and is somewhat lowkey

We're not doing get help
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Guardian for me anyday, overshadowed by Warlock, Guillo and Ghost...
    Pair Guardian with Sasquatch for SHOCK on parries, add Sabretooth/wolverine for 3 perfect blocks
    on beginning of every fight, Moleman for double charges & Magneto White to increase charge rate by 3.5
    basically by the time he hits hes SP2 hes already at 4 charges which I hit around 42k-64k
    Once manage 102k with 8 charges, I can only imagine how much he'll do with 10 ( hes max )
    Won't even talk about hes utilities which many know hes the TECH TANK.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I like masacre a lot. Has some really cool uses with his high block pen,incinerates and AAR.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

KRoNX1 said:

He can block unblockable attacks in exchange for his shield charges too

Is he the best option for everything? Not necessarily, but he’s definitely a great champ. Also not really an expert on him so there might be more things he does
    There are a lot of science champs who dont have much buffs. Mojo and dorms isnt that hard when u know how to get around them. I usually use sunspot becuz he can parry specials. I ranked up red gaurdian for these matches but keeping up his trauma gave me trauma.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Moon Knight=utility machine
    Fury, stun lock potential, passive power suppression, passive energize, stacking bleeds, precision, a special attack crit boost, and evades.
    He also has some solid synergies with ronin and namor.

The downside being he can't have all of these at once and can't even choose which ones he has...

My lowkey is Kang. Maybe because I'm justifying a meme r5 sig 200 I have, but with Apoc he's the most entertaining champ in the game to use, and a full power drain on L2 is nothing to shake at. Neither is his *absurd* armor rating if you just hold power for a while, which you can with 20 furies on you.
  • I am a huge fan of Luke cage. I am not the most skilled player so I love is simplicity that is also effective. All you do is mllll then sp1 or sp3 and repeat. I also love his indestructible to cheese sp3s if I need to. Overall I just really like Luke cage.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    edited February 2021
    For me the low key champion was masacre. He has good damage and fluid animation. Most think him as synergy for domino.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    The Champion with the last Cav EQ was great. Had like 10 seconds to do 50,000k crits.
    Fabwizi said:

Cosmic - Vision Arkus or Angela
    Mystic - Mojo
    Science - Luke Cage or Spider Gwen
    Skill - Masacre or BWDO
    Mutant - Gambit or Sabertooth
    Tech - Sentinal and Punisher 2099

Angela was my only Havok counter for ages. I got a sofg spot for her

Sabertooth with killmonger synergy got me uncollected back in the day bc massochism absolutely bad me baffled. He is a great champ and funnto play
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Low key champ I like - Sinister and Annihilus (Ik it’s two)

Champ I don’t get - domino
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Lo-Ki
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Hood.. Sp1 stagger/Stun... Sp2 stagger/power steal.. Has got good utility.. I see people using him only for Ghost syenrgy..

Guillotine, still one of faves. Anyone I fight who bleeds is in trouble coupled with Deep Wounds mastery. She doesn’t have great defensive utility, but her regen on all basic attacks, even though % based and random, goes under the radar and keeps her in fights much longer than you think she should. Her Sp2 to reverse heal is also a useful tool. Yes I know lots of others now have similar abilities, but all together, her abilities coupled with knowing how to play her keep her up there as one of my go to champs.

Conversely, Guillotine 2099 I believe is over rated. I do use her quite a bit, and I will accept any criticism that maybe I’m just not as good at using her as the original, but to get the best out of her you need serious patience and multiple questing fights with very few/no mistakes at all. That even includes timing her Sp3 finish to perfection in order to get her ramped up for the next fight. Overall she is a great champion and I will continue to use and learn with her, but for now she simply doesn’t justify all the talk she gets of being one of the best in the game.

Im new with guilly 2099 as well and one piece of advice is to try and land 2 heavies at the beginning for a double combo shield. Its not full proof but those along with her digi cloak are usually enough to save my butt. On most health pools I use only use 1 special 2 the whole fight. Then just save up for the sp3. When you get close to 5% the degen along with hitting into their block can help if you are worried about accidentally finishing them
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I love using Aarkus. So much fun.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Love using vision AA, he surprisingly hits very hard, been using him in war for that strike counter lane .

Also, someone is who is low key that I actually use on almost a weekly basis is night trasher , Mojo, DDHK