**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

why so rude on ironman and hulk

This both characters are my favorite MCU characters. But alas currently both of them are nearly not in a state playable . All three versions of hulk sucks damage wise but has his uses occasionally but on MCU hulk is no getting justice or in kabam. last immortal hulk is a complete mess. his damage is fine but why damage to himself. then ironman so outdated. IMIW can be used as defender but never as an attacker . Now you guys are updating characters. Can this characters be fixed.

OG Hulk:
1. Best Know for rage. So rage mechanic like stack fury then on 5, hulk goes unlockable. and when unlockable slowly fury expire on certain timer.
2. unstoppable mechanic.

Hulk Rag: Utilitylike he is fine. just increase in damage potential.

Immortal hulk: just remove the self damage

Og Ironman:
1. tank missal.
2. laser beam
3. some of his attack should be projectile
4. MCU ironman can analyze his target and act accordingly. so some sort of counter mechanic or reduced defensive ability.
5. He can absorb current. so he should be absorbing energy damage.
6. ironman never has auto repair mechanic. so no regen.
7. ironman is all about damage and coolness.

IMIW:
may be increase damage based on synergy. Also so many champ now have slow debuff. So not as op as before.

Cosmic ironman :
Never even close to cosmic lvl damage.

I post this to catch kabam attention so ironman and hulk get his justice. If anyone agree and wanna input more always welcome.
if you don't think they need buff this post is not for it. stay out from this post. Thanks

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    war10cked said:

last immortal hulk is a complete mess. his damage is fine but why damage to himself.
    Immortal hulk: just remove the self damage

@Crcrcrc

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    The way so much in this post is false. IMIW is not only for defense.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Your information is wrong, sadly.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

May I know who are the " All 3 Hulks" who sucks "damage" wise?
    I hope @Crcrcrc speaks to you after this.

Yeah there are like 7 hulks at this point.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Immortal Hulk, Ghulk, and IMIW don't need a buff. Hulk only needs a tune-up or an update, if that.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I still find myself using my IMIW if I need a evade counter at the same time a coldsnap immune. The plasma does decent enough damage.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    "MCU hulk is no getting justice or in kabam"
    This line is the truest thing you have said in this post. Now I am going to cry for my boi hulk.😢😢
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    🎶 Saturday morning, jumped out of bed
    And put on my best suit 🎶
    Sorry, this title reminds me of a *magical* song
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Immortal Hulk? Lack of damage?

Have you tried hitting the opponent?

iHulk is a top 10 science champ at least, with his insane damage, second highest health in the game, and potential to infinitely tank sp3s. All you have to do is play him smart. The self damage has to be there to make him balanced, because without it he would live forever with nothing that was able to kill him. You may want to use him more.

Quake, Cap IW Torch Void Ibom shulk sham rulk red guardian thing Mr F Luke Cage Wasp and YJ are all better. He DESPERATELY NEEDS A TUNE UP

And for tanking sp3's that's once every 50 seconds... We can't call Elsa's counter evade meh when it refreshes 5x faster

Don't get me wrong, Ihulk brings a smile to my face. My most recent r3 feels great to play! But he just lacks the utility and usability in a lot of meta content. I do think one day if they tuned him up, his usability in content would sky rocket
    Mr F, Luke Cage, and Yellowjacket are not better than iHulk. iHulk can reverse healing too, and has loads more damage. Luke Cage doesn’t really do anything incredible, and I’m on the fence about Mr F.

I’m sorry, I forgot that evading and sp3s were the same thing. Oh wait...
    How is being able to access an evade counter every 10 seconds comparable to tanking potentially hundreds of thousands of damage in act 6 repeatedly?

Also, 5* or 6* r3?

And if he doesn’t have the usablility for meta content, why is he a monster in most of the newest content (act 7)? That seems like it would qualify as meta content.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

iHulk is a top 10 science champ at least, with his insane damage, second highest health in the game, and potential to infinitely tank sp3s. All you have to do is play him smart. The self damage has to be there to make him balanced, because without it he would live forever with nothing that was able to kill him. You may want to use him more.

Quake, Cap IW Torch Void Ibom shulk sham rulk red guardian thing Mr F Luke Cage Wasp and YJ are all better. He DESPERATELY NEEDS A TUNE UP

And for tanking sp3's that's once every 50 seconds... We can't call Elsa's counter evade meh when it refreshes 5x faster

Don't get me wrong, Ihulk brings a smile to my face. My most recent r3 feels great to play! But he just lacks the utility and usability in a lot of meta content. I do think one day if they tuned him up, his usability in content would sky rocket
    Mr F, Luke Cage, and Yellowjacket are not better than iHulk. iHulk can reverse healing too, and has loads more damage. Luke Cage doesn’t really do anything incredible, and I’m on the fence about Mr F.

How is being able to access an evade counter every 10 seconds comparable to tanking potentially hundreds of thousands of damage in act 6 repeatedly?

Also, 5* or 6* r3?

And if he doesn’t have the usablility for meta content, why is he a monster in most of the newest content (act 7)? That seems like it would qualify as meta content.
    Mr F Luke Cage reverse power gain. MR F has way more helpful synergies and crazy combat power rate reduction and special damage reduction which made him decent for when my alt account got a 6* and tanked the collector's sp1 so that I could use my 4* corvus and survive the sp1 a lot better from the collector. Luke Cage tanks sp3's MUCH BETTER and comes back his indestructible after 45-25 seconds based on signature level. He also has 100% aar on his sp2 which helps a bunch for dealing with some stuff.

Yellow jacket is damn near shock coldsnap and incinerate immune. Counters evade and unstoppable with a simple heavy. He also has insane resistance against unblockable specials and can also counter regen passively without even applying a debuff. All he doesn't have is damage output

When you say tanking sp3's repeatedly, go ahead and wait 50 seconds. There are matchups like that 200% power gain doctor strange where he spam's sp3's. You'll have to get insanely lucky for him not to throw an sp3 for 50 SECONDS. Not saying Elsa's evade counter is god scent, but waiting for 11 seconds to counter stuff like stun immune and others is much better than waiting 50 seconds for tanking an sp3. Sorry, I'm out on that

As for being a monster in 7.1, please show me using your 5* maxed out sig 200 Immortal Hulk demolishing Act 7 outside of that gimme lane and one boss. Thanks
    Monke spittin straight facts.
    Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Also, 5* or 6* r3?

Mr F Luke Cage reverse power gain. MR F has way more helpful synergies and crazy combat power rate reduction and special damage reduction which made him decent for when my alt account got a 6* and tanked the collector's sp1 so that I could use my 4* corvus and survive the sp1 a lot better from the collector. Luke Cage tanks sp3's MUCH BETTER and comes back his indestructible after 45-25 seconds based on signature level. He also has 100% aar on his sp2 which helps a bunch for dealing with some stuff.

Yellow jacket is damn near shock coldsnap and incinerate immune. Counters evade and unstoppable with a simple heavy. He also has insane resistance against unblockable specials and can also counter regen passively without even applying a debuff. All he doesn't have is damage output

When you say tanking sp3's repeatedly, go ahead and wait 50 seconds. There are matchups like that 200% power gain doctor strange where he spam's sp3's. You'll have to get insanely lucky for him not to throw an sp3 for 50 SECONDS. Not saying Elsa's evade counter is god scent, but waiting for 11 seconds to counter stuff like stun immune and others is much better than waiting 50 seconds for tanking an sp3. Sorry, I'm out on that

As for being a monster in 7.1, please show me using your 5* maxed out sig 200 Immortal Hulk demolishing Act 7 outside of that gimme lane and one boss. Thanks
    45 seconds is almost as much as 50 seconds though. Even with sig making it quicker, Luke Cage doesn’t heal back to full once, let alone infinitely. Also, Immortal Hulk can stack petrifies, reducing ability power rate by up to 125%-150% if you’re fast. So that takes care of 200% power gain Dr Strange. Also, how is an evade counter even close to as good as tanking a sp3? Don’t forget, he becomes indestructible for 8 seconds after, and can tank any special attack or combo within each 50 second period, not just sp3s, and as long as it’s shorter than 8-8.5 seconds, he’ll make it. As for 7.1, check out Ankit Sharma on YT.
  • war10ckedwar10cked Posts: 47
    Crcrcrc man.. You still doing act 4. or doing only master mode on event quest. if you have something constructive say it. i see on entire forum when someone say something you are there for a attack.
    'Why a BUFFED Immortal Hulk might be GAME-BREAKING | Marvel Contest of Champions' are you talking about this video. lol. with hyperion gwenpool. that is not even a k o. and he lost his total health.
    Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Also, 5* or 6* r3?

45 seconds is almost as much as 50 seconds though. Even with sig making it quicker, Luke Cage doesn’t heal back to full once, let alone infinitely. Also, Immortal Hulk can stack petrifies, reducing ability power rate by up to 125%-150% if you’re fast. So that takes care of 200% power gain Dr Strange. Also, how is an evade counter even close to as good as tanking a sp3? Don’t forget, he becomes indestructible for 8 seconds after, and can tank any special attack or combo within each 50 second period, not just sp3s, and as long as it’s shorter than 8-8.5 seconds, he’ll make it. As for 7.1, check out Ankit Sharma on YT.
    His Power control depends on rage stacks, and chances are by the time you get to that sp2 Dr strange will take care of you. Also, Luke Cage doesn't drain his health to 1% the entire fight. Him tanking an sp3 doesn't deal ANY damage at all to himself in comparison. Immortal Hulk's regen depends on rage stacks meaning if you don't play aggressively enough thanks to dr SPAM well your "full regen" is more like 30% health.

His power control goes up to 14 stacks. 14 x 5 last time I checked is 70%? And it's defensive power rate not ability so flawed for stuff like DS.

All-in-all. He's a decent champ but not top 10 in his class. Needs a tune-up to get to that level one day

Also, I looked Ankit sharma and forgot to type "mcoc". I got some interesting results I'll put it at that
    Power control petrifies can be stacked at 25% per stack off the sp3, along with a 75% petrify from sig. If you forgot, petrify doesn’t only modify regen. Also, 30% health once or twice is better than taking a combo and dying. And Immortal Hulk has like quadruple Luke Cage’s damage in a lot of scenarios so the fight would be over a lot quicker, with a lot less specials.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    For me personally, neither iHulk and Mister Fantastic are in the top 10. I am not the biggest fan of Mister Fantastic and feel that he is overrated.

My top 10:
    1)Quake
    2)Cap iw
    3)Void
    4)HT
    5)Thing
    6)Ibom
    7)She-Hulk
    8)Spider-Gwen
    9)Red Hulk
    10) Red Guardian or Luke Cage
    war10cked said:

Crcrcrc man.. You still doing act 4. or doing only master mode on event quest. if you have something constructive say it. i see on entire forum when someone say something you are there for a attack.
    'Why a BUFFED Immortal Hulk might be GAME-BREAKING | Marvel Contest of Champions' are you talking about this video. lol. with hyperion gwenpool. that is not even a k o. and he lost his total health.

He's in act 6.3 actually. No need to be mean.
    war10cked said:

I’m on 6.3, actually

Were my 20+ replies to people on the forum not constructive? I don’t just mindlessly make up garbage about iHulk. And Ankit posted more than one video on him, if you took the time to look. He will never be the best science, because he lacks a lot of utility, but he’s quite a good champ.
  • war10ckedwar10cked Posts: 47
    Monke.. Sorry man . i didn't ment to be mean on him. i am not been that active on forum. i only post when i feel some thing is not right to me. and there is not a single post he is not there for an attack. kabam always on mail told me if i have something on mind i can post on forum. they can see from there. Someone will not motivate if there is always there for an attack. that's all.
    Monke said:

For me personally, neither iHulk and Mister Fantastic are in the top 10. I am not the biggest fan of Mister Fantastic and feel that he is overrated.

My top 10:
    1)Quake
    2)Cap iw
    3)Void
    4)HT
    5)Thing
    6)Ibom
    7)She-Hulk
    8)Spider-Gwen
    9)Red Hulk
    10) Red Guardian or Luke Cage

Sad Spam noises but honestly not a bad list. I prefer Ibom over Thing but that's okay
    Spam is a great champion I would love and unfortunately, I don't have ibom :'( or else I would definitely place him over thing.
    Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Also, 5* or 6* r3?

His Power control depends on rage stacks, and chances are by the time you get to that sp2 Dr strange will take care of you. Also, Luke Cage doesn't drain his health to 1% the entire fight. Him tanking an sp3 doesn't deal ANY damage at all to himself in comparison. Immortal Hulk's regen depends on rage stacks meaning if you don't play aggressively enough thanks to dr SPAM well your "full regen" is more like 30% health.

His power control goes up to 14 stacks. 14 x 5 last time I checked is 70%? And it's defensive power rate not ability so flawed for stuff like DS.

All-in-all. He's a decent champ but not top 10 in his class. Needs a tune-up to get to that level one day

Also, I looked Ankit sharma and forgot to type "mcoc". I got some interesting results I'll put it at that
    Power control petrifies can be stacked at 25% per stack off the sp3, along with a 75% petrify from sig. If you forgot, petrify doesn’t only modify regen. Also, 30% health once or twice is better than taking a combo and dying. And Immortal Hulk has like quadruple Luke Cage’s damage in a lot of scenarios so the fight would be over a lot quicker, with a lot less specials.
    Bro you need 3 bars of power to get to that Petrify and at max sig
    1. the petrify requires 70 gamma radiation. Once out of the immortal phase it's gone for a while
    2. If you're giving Ihulk max sig, give Luke Cage max sig.

Immortality once every 25 seconds and not killing yourself to 1% health > Immortality once every 50 seconds and killing yourself to 1% health

Immortal Hulk having quadruple damage means nothing if he needs to ramp up and kill himself and trigger his immortality phase meaning his rage stacks are gone for the regeneration to trigger "and regen himself to full health"

You do know you're contradicting yourself each time you make a statement? His rage stacks are mega flawed and if you're telling me to watch Ankit Sharma, I talk to the guy often. He even openly admits he loves Immortal Hulk, but he needs a tune-up to his rage stacks.
    You realize light combo enders make him not do self damage? Neither does the sp3. I’d think a lot of people in the game could play iHulk at 25% health and build up to a sp3 to stop power gain. Not ending combos with a medium just makes him not hit very hard. People just try to blitz opponents with him and it doesn’t always work that simply.

Also, can you give me a reason why the rage stacks are flawed? They work fine and build up quick if you lose them.

And I know he’s not a top option (or even a good option) for a lot of content, but I firmly believe he is a decent champ.