**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Great problem to have...input and opinions welcome please

SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m less than 500 mutant t5cc away from a full mutant t5cc. I have a wealth of great mutants. My first (and only) r3 and 6* is Sentinel. I like red mags and colossus. I’ve recently pulled prof x and apocalypse and they’ve been fun. I have a 6* mutant awakening gem I’m sitting on. I have a r5 sig 200 OR so I’m not too thrilled about r3ing OR.

If this was your problem...who would you r3?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    The obvious choice is either Magneto or Apocalypse, but I’d personally go with Professor X.

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Professor X looks like the most fun mutantmto play so probably him.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Just a personal preference, but I would go with Apoc. Mags can either do 600k off a sp2 or 900k if you rank him up, which doesn't really matter if it's a KO anyway, and apoc buffs the entire mutant class wherever he goes. He also has a ton of utility.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think mags is probably the strongest champ you have there since or is unawakened. But don't overlook apoc. I've been using him everywhere, and seing how you have cable already, they make a fantastic duo
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d say Apoc. Professor X already has high damage . Apoc could use the boost to make that first fight quicker.
  • Options
    PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    If you run suicides I’d say mags or domino if you like her. Apoc and prof x you want to throw a bunch of specials so not as good with suicides because of recoil.
  • Options
    I don’t run suicides. I’m leaning towards Apoc, Prof X, then maybe Mags/Colossus. What’s hard for me to get over is Apoc’s massive health pool as a r3...over 48,000 hp.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Mags is the one to go.
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Magneto.. True 4th Horseman of Abyss
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    I have Awakened Apoc and Unawakened Mags..

R3ed Mags
  • Options
    You have both 6* awakened Apoc and unawakened Mags and you took Mags to r3?

How come you chose Mags over Apoc?
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Im voting for Colossus because it's a crime no one mentioned him to this point
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Magneto simple.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    The obvious choice is Beast, but I guess Magneto makes more sense.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

I don’t run suicides. I’m leaning towards Apoc, Prof X, then maybe Mags/Colossus. What’s hard for me to get over is Apoc’s massive health pool as a r3...over 48,000 hp.

Because of this comment. I’d rank 3 apocalypse. It’s because you’re leaning to adds him and prof x and I’d take apocalypse over prof x. He’s also just crazy good.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Apoc easily
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Colossus cuz he hits like a box of metal
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mags