**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s yours is mine map 7 bugged

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The fury buff from applying weakness does not always proc as it is supposed to. I noticed this using Apocalypse when using L1 to apply weakness, he would still hit like a baby. Also, on that note, reapplying it with his heavy does not re-proc the fury buff from the node. So you basically have to wait out the weakness debuff each time before firing another L1 to apply a new one. On day 5 this is not easy to do within 3 minutes.

In this video clip, I show a sig 200
CAIW on the node. As you can see, sometimes the fury procs, sometimes it doesn’t. Weakness is applied every time. Fury buff procs sometimes. Link is below.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QuI69CO4k1A&feature=youtu.be

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Comments

• GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    tafre said:

Do you have pacify? That could be reason for the inconsistent fury triggers on the parries, you might be canceling the fury proc because of the ability accuracy reduction.

I agree that Apoc refreshing it should give the fury as well. That was a problem in v6 before the node got removed entirely.

That could be it. If so that is pretty silly. I’ll remove pacify and test it out again tomorrow.

But about apocalypse, yes, that would be great if he could re-proc it when re-applying it. Having to wait out each debuff is not feasible past day 1 or maybe 2. Even with a R3.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Update on this:

Removed pacify mastery and it worked as intended each weakness application.

Note and suggestive feedback to mods and developers, why invest in masteries that reduce your own offensive ability accuracy? Ability Accuracy and it’s effect on node interaction needs to be looked at. For example, on matador nodes, using Magneto, if fighting a metal champ will only gain power 30% of the time when the defender uses a special attack. This is not good. Ability accuracy reduction should help the champion who is applying it not punish them.