**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moon knight sp1 whiffs

Just found out that after a standard mlllm combo, moon knights sp1 whiffs and the defender can block. I was using him in arena (cuz where else do you use a moon knight) and it happened consistently. I didn't try the sp2, so idk if that's messed up too. Not that anyone cares, cuz you know, moon knight.... but this should probably get fixed.

Comments

• Options
    Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209

I care :)
  • Options
    Cage33Cage33 Posts: 45
    I forgot to include, but I'm on galaxy s9, with version 30.0.0 of mcoc. Verizon carrier. The mk i used was 6* r1 lvl 25, sig 20.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Found this happens if you launch the special before the 2nd hit of his second medium attack.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    It’s the timing from his second medium, the animation is longer than normal and you have to wait for it to finish before throwing a special.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    That's what happens to me when I do the SP2 also. I don't like using him specifically because of it
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    His animations are whack and jerky. Kinda like OG DD. He needs a complete overhaul.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I know how to time specials around a double hit medium. Ive played a ton of stealhy and imiw, so its not a timing problem. Its just that the special is broken. You can easily see both medium hits making contact and the special happening immediately there after.
  • Options
    Mattyy said:

Found this happens if you launch the special before the 2nd hit of his second medium attack.

Thats supposed to happen. If you dont the let medium finish the opponent can block. Same with stealthy, imiw, surfer, and others. Here i let the medium finish and the special whiffs.