**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apocalypse 10% evade question

In this months event, I was trying to use Apoc with the 'Can't Touch this' node and after 10 evades it was showing that their evade failed several times but all of a sudden they did evade and ate a 5 hit combo. This happened a few different times. Is this working correctly or should he be evade immune after 10 evades? Appreciate the insight and to help my understanding.

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Can you tell us which node and champion exactly? The 'Can't touch this' node adds 50% to any existing evade chance and if it is a champ like Stealth suit spidey, he has 70% chance which goes to 120% with the node. Apoc can 100% chance to bypass evade, so there may be a small chance to evade still. I am just assuming here though, People who have used Apoc can tell me if I am wrong.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I should read the description but Kabam maths is always funky, unless its mesmerise.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    I had no issue using Apoc once I got all the evades and it showed 100 on the opponent. You may have miscounted, always be sure to check the level that shows on the opponent.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Can you tell us which node and champion exactly? The 'Can't touch this' node adds 50% to any existing evade chance and if it is a champ like Stealth suit spidey, he has 70% chance which goes to 120% with the node. Apoc can 100% chance to bypass evade, so there may be a small chance to evade still. I am just assuming here though, People who have used Apoc can tell me if I am wrong.

this sounds like what happened