**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kingpin Rage buff not working vs Void

Im not sure if i am missing something but when i brought KP into The new Cav EQ event 3.1 void fight, whenever KP gets a rage he is losing health instead of gaining health. Is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    Not only does Kp have class adv but with hood synergy he shouldnt be taking any DOT effects. Yet he is losing health as soon as a rage is applied to him... someone please help me understand
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Rage is a debuff
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Kobikobs said:

Not only does Kp have class adv but with hood synergy he shouldnt be taking any DOT effects. Yet he is losing health as soon as a rage is applied to him... someone please help me understand

This is why...

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

It’s an awful interaction to have someone that shrugs off debuffs replacing it with another debuffs. He should be a perfect void counter if they just let rage be a buff which it 2000% clearly is.

Then Kingpin wouldn't get the debuff benefits.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

It’s an awful interaction to have someone that shrugs off debuffs replacing it with another debuffs. He should be a perfect void counter if they just let rage be a buff which it 2000% clearly is.

But without the rage debuffs, you wouldn't be having all that awesome and free WP healing.
  • Options
    KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    That answers it! Thanks Shamir!